awful morning put me in such a low mood :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone else get a proper fuzzy head sometimes .. I mean like you can feel like the is a bee buzzing in your head literally !!! I had this episode on the bus this morning and ashamed to say I actually freaked out a little while I was with my children .. ty didn't seem to bothered about me my eldest just asked me if if I was ok while my youngest held my hand and rang his dad so I could speak to someone to calm myself down sad along with the buzzing I cannot seem to focus my eyes and I get pressure like someone is squeezing my head .. its actually scared the sh*t out of me but I managed to resume my journey and told the kids I was fine and apologies if I scared them ... does anyone else get these feelings ? I have been left with a major headache and I'm very fidgety sad

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Christine:  when you feel one coming on, grab two bottles of frozen water (always keep them in the freezer), and roll both feet on the bottles...that has a way of knocking your brain back into shape...It sounds crazy, but it works..You have to do it when they first come on, though....A full blown panic attack just has to last until it's over, unfortunately!!
  • Posted

It is panic and anxiety chick. I too suffer from the symptoms you do. 

I think that even though we don't feel anxious..it can be still there and just flare up while recovering. I think the best thing to do is to carry on with what you are doing with the feeling tagging along,don't let it stop you in your tracks. Just think "oh hello anxiety,I'm ok with you bring there but you ain't gonna stop me"!!! Acceptance takes away the fear and without fear,anxiety can't survive.

Even people who don't suffer anxiety have moments where they wobble now and then,for us it is a little scarier because it overwhelms us at times if we let it.

Please just try to think of it as a one off and carry on living your life. Yes it could happen again but what's the point of worrying over something that only might happen,there is as much possibility that it won't. 

I just think for you,this was a little wobble and your going to be fine xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.