Back ache.

Posted , 7 users are following.

A few months ago i had a drink and i woke up feeling sick during the night and i was sick. I kept feeling sick on and off for a few weeks. I then started having upper right back ache and burping after eating. The back ache is in the same place most days and the last week i have a feeling like i can't breath properly. I had all my bloods done 2 weeks ago and they were fine.

I didn't have much to eat this morning and i didn't feel too bad. I had some tea and then my stomach had weird uncomfortable pains and my back was awful again. Also some nights in bed i have been sweating and feeling like my whole upper chest was hot inside.

I had an endoscopy a few years ago and i had mild gastritis so i took omerazapole for 12 months. 

Just wondering if this sounds like a stomach issue

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I was at my doctors again yesterday and she listened to my chest and it was fine and she took my oxygen levels and that was 98% so all were fine. She said gerd and maybe anxiety causing my symptoms.
    • Posted

Dianne, did you figure out the issue? I think I have the same thing, terrible back pain, tightness in upper chest where almost feel like losing breath and terrible pain thru stomach and upper chest. I have had endoscopy which was fine, lung MRI which was fine. Blood work fine, so stumped, so curious what else to check. I would love to hear how you are doing now.

Chas

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.