Back after long time away

Posted , 15 users are following.

Hi Ladies, its been a long time since I have been here and a lot of bad news to report. My husband died of lymphoma in October. He was complaining of feeling bad begining in Feb. Finally got diagnosed with lymphoma. Its been horrible. The only real peace I have is that he is no longer suffering. But, dealing with his illness and still perimenopause which I am not comparing peri to his lymphoma, I AM NOT. I am still dealing with all the symptoms and my anxiety is now off the charts. I have everything in the 66 symptoms except the period issues, I had a hysterectomy 16 years ago. I have now weird feelings in my face and slight swelling.. I went to the E.R about it they said its not a stroke some sort of allergies or they dont know. I read where facial weirdness is another symptom, but I see the Dr. Tuesday its not painful but irratating.  The hot flashes are horrible and I still have horrible joint pain, its now in my lower back which is extremely painful.  I am so depressed I dont know what to do. I cant believe my hubby is gone. Its just like a nightmare that never really ends.   I had to come back to you guys for support. Thanks 

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.