Back pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello, smile

just wanted some feedback about my sore back sad

since having CFS ive had a few aches and pains. a little bit in my hips, and that sort of fluey ache, but nothing really that bad.

but this last few days my back and rib cage have been really sore :hangover: i feel like ive slept on the floor, or a really bad sofa, but i havent. im having problems turning around and bending over, and its really quite uncomfortable.

i just wondered whether that sounds like typcial CFS pains/fybro? i thought that was supposed to be more in your joints or muscles?? :?

i've got scoliosis and had to wear a back brace when i was younger, so i really hope its not that - my rib cage has started squeaking along to my heart beat which is not only very embarrasing but makes me wonder if my curvature is getting worse. :?

i did mention the squeaking to a doctor and she said it was just my cartilage. but then she was the one who told me to eat more tomatoes :tomato: when i was getting really tired, so who knows? :roll:

what do you reckon?

Trees x :rainbow:

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

thanks katie. :hug:

i guess a formal break isn't so bad, i just SO hoped i could complete the dissertation within an extension period. if i'd just had my relapse only 3 weeks later it would have been finished, grrrr :x

oh i could scream :evil: sad when i had that month of feeling a lot better i really got back on track with my work, even though id missed such a lot of time. i really am only 2-4 weeks away from completing, but its just impossible with a head full of cheese, like mine is now :hangover: it would have been such a relief to have had it done.

sorry to moan like this. i really am a bit down today. feeling a bit more poo than i have for a while, plus prob got PMT which really isn't helping. :roll:

then what with the back and my cauliflower ear :goodluck: :roll: not to mention money/benefit probs :2cents: think its all just go a bit on top of me today. you know how it goes...

Trees x sad

• Posted

Come to the party later Trees, and we'll all get silly and forget that ME exists and ruins lives. :roll:
  • Posted

Yea, we can be even sillier than we normally are :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.