Back pain

Posted , 11 users are following.

Going through this awful change. Recent symptom is back pain. Started in the shoulder blade area then middle back and into my neck. Also headache which is new for me also.

Is my health anxiety back again. Anyone got theae symptoms.

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Aw Mel thanks for your comment. I feel I have nothing to be moaning about reading what you have been through.

Think I'm gonna try yoga as a way to try and relax x

• Posted

Yes I plan to start yoga and am trying to get a massage when I can. Thank you fir your kind words . I'm a survivor,so I'm very very fortunate. I k ow what you mean about feeling we shouldn't moan but we are all within our rights too let off steam. Everyones situation is bad for them so I respect that. There are people worse off than me. Being in touch with people on here reassures us we are not going mad and for me, reminds me it's just another journey my body wants to take me on, I have no control of it. I tell people if I'm feeling rubbish and am very open about how I feel. I don't hide it anymore, least then they don't think I'm being rude, moody or stupid. I too get anxious over trips on planes and have travelled extensively, yet a trip to Spain causes me allsorts if crazy thoughts. It's amazing how these hormones affect us, yet why I'm so surprised I don't know. I've got two teenagers with hormones going yayhoo, so I should know better.. 😂😂xx

• Posted

Yes it start it when I turned 45 and oh boy I had this headache that I end up in the ER I though I was having a aneurysm and and my eye balls were gonna pop out of my face and that last 2 weeks and they did a Ct scan and was all normal they end up giving me a cocktail of Valium w Percocet and it took 2 days to be better , then the neck and shoulder is Horrid . Is better but I get new symptoms
    • Posted

I also experience the eye ball pressure. Went to optician and he said I have dry eyes which is yet another menopause symptom. Dear God there can't be many more I havnt had

• Posted

I also had that horrible headache etc and the shoulder pain...I decided to put my symptoms in my phone on a list and if it was still that way in a month or so, I’d call Dr (I’d been to several appointments and tests when it started a year ago at age 45,so I know it’s nothing major)..and of course the symptoms go and new ones arrive, stomach trouble, etc but I know it’s all hormonal! We will be fine, keep in touch!
    • Posted

I have  that too  and taking eye drops 4-6 x a day.  I’m just hope end soon for all of us 
  • Posted

Hi Angela &Ladies,

I truly empathize with all of you. Sincerely feel your pain, sadness and frustration??

This is an extremely tough journey for many of us mentally, physically and emotionally.  It's been tough for me, severe anxiety, digestive problems, weight loss, palpitations, aches and pains, sinus-ear problems, etc,. I have been to the emergency and urgent care several times the past year  and a half as well as my PC (2), ENT, Gastroentologist, and others??I pray and read my bible a lot! I am pushing myself to get back into exercise, yoga, breathing, stillness/meditation,  it helps. This experience has been an eye opening and growth experience as tough as it has been.  I just pray to be myself again and know this too shall pass, it is temporary.  I will keep you in. my thoughts and prayers. Remember you are not alone and as we travel this journey all we need are answers, love and compassion.  Try to have an awesome week and beyond on purpose😊

• Posted

hi Angela this is exactly what im going through all these symptons apart from headache so i know what your going through im glad im not alone my anxiety levels are really high too i worry all the time x
  • Posted

Hi, does anyone have the feeling of having the wind knocked out of them? That’s the nearest thing I can think of to describe my upper back ache across my ribs! Also have lower back ache and bloating, all of which seem to be a permanent fixture  sad( x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.