back to work & i hate it

Posted , 8 users are following.

After 13 weeks and a little pressure from work asking when i would be back, i finally went back yesterday. If you know my posts previously regarding my none sympathetic manager & boss then you can imagine the feeling i had returning.

My boss asked me today " well was the op easy peasy like i said?"

I said no and shook my head, he then replied "Oh its is!!!"

I could have punched him in the face!

I ve got an incentive now to leave, so constantly looking for another job, i have had no supportĀ from work whatsoever. My manager asked me how i was feeling, so i told her how achy i feel and got bad back, my head felt thick too as my HRT has been doubled so need to get used to that too. She turned around and said "Its cos its been hot you feel ill, its the weather!!"

How the hell i'm facing this everyday i just don't know. It hasnt been an easy ride and yes i do feel achy, is it worth even telling them at work cos sympathy is none existent

I wish i'd stayed off work longer now

Gail

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Gail

Did I read that right, "HE" said it would be easy peasy? What the heck does HE know?

That is awful. I am so sorry!!!They are obviously not human beings. I can't imagine if they have any family with those type of feelings.

I would absolutely find another job, one where you are valued and appreciated and most importantly where you are happy.

I wish you luck getting out soon!!

Debbie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.