Bacterial Vaginosis and red itchy bumps

Posted , 47 users are following.

On thursday I went to a friends house, and before I showered and scrubbed really hard around my vagina hoping that I could be super clean, I also scrubbed like that around my anus. ( I used summers eve, the blue cap) At his house, we had very rough sex three times. When I got home I took a shower and scrubbed just as I had on Thursday. I think I had some minor itching but not enough for me to notice. On saturday I think it was a little more porminent, but again, not enough for me to think anything of it. Sunday however, I believe I had some more irritation and itchiness. Monday and Tuesday were the days that I had some severe itching and irritation and slight burning when I used the bathroom. So Tuesday I went to the health center to ask what was wrong and they suggested to make and appointment so I did for Wednesday. As this point, I had maybe 4 red bumps that were itchy and irritating, I was sore and just felt uncomfortable and I could hardly sit. The OBGYN tested me for STDs just and case, but am still waiting upon results. She did her stuff and looked at my discharge and concluded that it was bacterial vaginosis and gave me antibiotic get to insert for five days. It sunday and I am still itchy and sore and it burns very bad when I urinate and also, the red bumps have spread to my anus. Me and this guy did not have anal sex, but we did however try but it did not work out but he did finger me a littler bit. Also this is not the first time that I have had sex with this guy, nor is it the first time that we have had rough sex like we did. I do not have a fishy odor, the red bumps are just really itchy and irritating and sore not some much or hurting, just when I sit am I uncomfortable. I do not think that it is herpes because the bumps I have do not look like herpes, they almost look acne like. There are also a few on the inside of the lips. I don't think it genital warts either because, again the pictures do not match my bumps. Taking Advil, helps the irritation like no other. Should I finish the antibiotics or should I go see the OBGYN again or just wait it out, and let my body handle one thing at a time? Or could the bumps just be a reaction to scrubbing my vagina too hard? I fee like if anything they are boils but I am not a doctor but maybe you guys can give me some input on what you think. Thank you!

3 likes, 55 replies

55 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've had this exact situation come up recently! I broke out in some sort of rash on my butthole so painful I couldn't sit, and I had acne like bumps on my vagina but my doctor claim it was herpes!?

• Posted

Hey what's your results? I'm in the same situation. I'm only 18 and I just recent lost my virginity a week ago. We had very rough sex, both with and without a condom(he insisted on taking it off). Things were as expected nothing out of the ordinary for someone's 1st time. Until about 3 days ago... I started itching immediately after a shower before I could even dry off. I thought nothing of it, I assumed he had ripped it apart and it was healing. Then the next day the itching got worst so I googled things to do. It said chean it with cold water then lay a cold rag on it...so I did and it worked for the moment. THEN yesterday it was itching very hard again and I decided I was going to take a look at it... I discovered a cluster of small bumps & I'm so freak out! I don't think it's herpes or warts but it could be gonorreah or something like that. I plan on going to the doctor soon I just have to persuade my mom to let me go alone. I dont want to tell him about it yet either. I want to checked first. Just incase it's something like an allergic reaction, or just my body being sensitive. I don't want to blame him for something that's not even his business or scare him or anything. But in the mean time I've been taking these amoxicillin my dentist prescribed me like 2 weeks ago. If those don't work I'll go to the doctor to find out what it is & hopefully clear it up ??🙏??

• Posted

Hi I was wondering if you got tested yet? And if so what was the diagnosis? I had almost the exact same thing happen to me! Me and my boyfriend at the time were both virgins and after becoming sexually active I noticed some irritation down there and discovered I had bumps, I freaked out and assumed the worst. I haven't gotten checked out because the bumps never returned but I'm still worried 😫

• Posted

I have the same thing. .. did you ever figure it out, it be a grwat help
  • Posted

Yea I have the same problem and I'm scared. Got red bumps parts of my vagina an a bump inside my lip and I really don't know what's going on. Really don't want my parents to find out and get them worried so. But how are you now lexyy

• Posted

Did you ever find out what this was? 
  • Posted

I think I may be going threw the same thing as you. I have burning and itching bumps in like 4 places. And the area by my butt and vaginal area are burning like crazy

• Posted

I have a a blister on my outta lip that had pus coming out of it that don't hurt anymore but they are still there and a bump that has gotten bigger since Monday in front. I went to my Obgyn today and asked hem about it the Dr. Said it could be herpes but that they usually only happen on one side or it could be MRSA or the shingles virus they swabbed them the ones that had puss coming out they drew my blood for hsv and I should have my results back Monday... Does anyone have any advise that could help me? It doesn't hurt when I pee or anything like that its just sometimes itchy but I am also pregnant... I'm 28 weeks pregnant and so scared that if it is herpes my son could get it. I haven't had sex since October 21st 2017 and here it is march 1st of 2018. But honestly I get these symptoms all the time and they normally go down and away after a warm bath or shower I've gotten these little blister like sores since I was little. My partner doesn't have anything and I've been faithful. So if anyone has any information please give it!!! I find out today or tomorrow the latest on my test results.

HELP!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.