Bad anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been feeling off not myself now for 2 days it's like everything I do Is a dream or something. My head is like air and I feel like I'm forgetting things. I watch a programme but I'm not into it Alls I'm thinking is what am I doing. I feel all numb and trouble sleeping. The days have all rolled into 1 and I have to think what I've done this is horrendous. I have been on citalipram for 2yrs now so don't no what else I can take to feel normal again. I've just wrote this and I'm

Thinking what have I just wrote!!! Helppp

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Is this new or have you had this before?
    • Posted

It's new I've never had it like this before I've had depression but I've never felt like this I'm so worried as its nearly like bed time and I'm going to be wide awake again

• Posted

Can you ask the person who is giving your meds what you can do?
    • Posted

That will be my doctor I'll ring up in the morning to see if I can get an appointment I've never had this before it's like I'm

Loosing the plot and can't remember what I've done today it's so strange my head just feels full of air Im not going to be able to sleep tonight so I'll just work myself up

• Posted

Its all going to be okay your doctor will know what to do. Its some heightened state of anxiety its fixable 
    • Posted

Hope so. Thank you just need to switch of and relax but easier said than done my doctor isn't that good but I'll explain it all

• Posted

If for any reason you run into issues with your doctor, and you most likely wont,  a pychiatrist can assess you and deciede on medication to give you. So theres always a back up to help you. You will not stay this way. It will be corrected.
  • Posted

Your meds may need changing or upping. This would not be unusual with anxiety disorder. Please, discuss all this with your doctor, Aimee.
    • Posted

So do u think the 20mg isn't working and if they are upped I will feel back to normal it's just horrible when u feel all spaced out be never had this before

• Posted

Would the feeling just not go away by itself or do I have to switch out of it tell myself To shut up and relax is easier said than done tho arghhhhh
    • Posted

Only your doctor can answer that. For me, we had to up my meds twice. Now all is well. For high blood pressure, they had to keep changing to find the right one. Please don't self medicate, ask your doctor.

I've read postings here from people who have to change their meds for anxiety every couple of years. The body can get too used to a med. That's what lab tests and doctors are for...to make you feel better!!!

• Posted

Ok I'll make an appointment tomorrow and see what they say hopefully something will get done and this will end

• Posted

I'm so very proud of you, Aimee. Be sure to let us know how it goes, darling girl.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.