Bad Day

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello All

Today,my  body hurts from head to toe. I have the worst headache ever and my whole body throbs . I have taken my meds and taken extra Oramorph. Even my fingers are throbbing while writing this, I have never felt so bad. I have no energy whatsoever to do the housework so it will have to look messy, I don't get any visitors so it won't matter. I also feel very low too. Please help, anyone... Thanks....

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hang in there Hun , I don't think the weather is helping, bad time for fibro at the min. Be nice to yourself and don't worry about the house ! 

Sending pain free hugs xxx 

• Posted

Hi Jill...The weather is horrible today, supposed to brighten up later thou.

No, I will leave the housework,i have always been so house proud untill this damn fibro struck.

Thanks for your kind words..Regards..Anne..

• Posted

Take care of you , until you have fibro you just can't explain it, anxiety and depression not the best at the min but hanging in there xxx what area are you living ? I'm in the midlands xxxxx oh to find the magic answer to this b awful condition , we can wish xxx keep going and chat later xxxx 
    • Posted

Hi Jill

Thanks for that. I live in Shropshire, just sold the house and been told we have to vacate in less than 8 weeks. Problem being I can't find one to move tosad This stress I know will not help the Fibro. regards Anne

• Posted

Hi Anne. Just want to say your not alone - bad day here too. Stuff the housework it'll still be there tomorrow. I prescribe a cup of tea and rubbish day time telly.  

Dr Tired Teddy ;-) 

• Posted

Hi Tired Teddy..Thank you for that, wish someone would make me a cuppa I don't have the energy myself. I never watch daytime tv it is rubbish.

I know I am not alone, that is why I come on here to chat to all my fibro pals...regards..Anne..

• Posted

I know what you mean about day time tv it's pretty dire. I prefer reading. It helps me relax and go to another place for a while x 
    • Posted

Hi Teddy

I used to enjoy reading, but for a while now I am just unable to concentrate. Too much buzzing around my head. I should try and read again somehow..Regards Anne..

• Posted

Mrs Brown would say feck the house work hope you feel better soon I'm still learning what fm is like so keep typing if you can.....
  • Posted

I will continue....

I haven't had a drink in over a year but today could be the day to try it

• Posted

Be careful Hun especially if you're on meds ! Lecture over x just be kind to yourself and don't be impatient as makes it worse , just allow yourself to have a bad few days xxx
    • Posted

Just so frustrating I used to be able to do everything and now it's almost impossible to do anything anymore

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.