Bad Day

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello All

Today,my  body hurts from head to toe. I have the worst headache ever and my whole body throbs . I have taken my meds and taken extra Oramorph. Even my fingers are throbbing while writing this, I have never felt so bad. I have no energy whatsoever to do the housework so it will have to look messy, I don't get any visitors so it won't matter. I also feel very low too. Please help, anyone... Thanks....

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've said this before here and I'll say it again...

Thyroid is so connected to the FM stuff.....and many many docs and they are like this in the U.S. just don't give us the support our thyroids NEED.....they go by numbers and we are not numbers...we are a load of symptoms.

Finding the good ole doc who knows this is the KEY.....my osteopath finally called in desiccated thyroid and no labs nadda, he knew and I had gone 10 long years based on the numbers.......

Before labs and numbers, the old docs KNEW for so many it was a sluggish low thyroid for SO MANY of their symptoms this includes the Fibro world...aka rheumatism and fibroitis...

• Posted

If only we could get hugs on prescription.

I've had a bad day too, seems like my co-ordination has been messed with, I walked into door frames twice and into a huge tote box at work which not only really hurt but kind of frightened me too, I felt really shaken up afterwards. Not entirely sure why!

i have now retired to the bathroom where a nice hot bubble bath awaits me, then it's meds and bed, and goodbye to a bad day.

sending gentle hugs your way 

xx

• Posted

My coordination is so much worse since hip replacement mess....and bodywide OA and add some Fibro.....good thing I live in small apt as I bump into walls etc....but in a small area. Sadly, I've had to get accustomed to this balance issue.....
    • Posted

Well I'm glad it's not just me, I wondered what was going on,Mathis issue seems to be getting worse each week, it's only when I thought about it just now that I've realised!

thats another symptom to add to my diary, oh the joys!

confused

• Posted

I have to say I have had three days in a row whole body hurting, my head ache seems like it is deep in the back of my skull.

It's not a good feeling is it

• Posted

I was told by my gp yesterday that a warm massage helps on the joint that hurt. But am afraid you have to deal with the headaches it all part of the package i myself have had a bad headache for the past 5 month and i just cart shake it of dont know if this will help. I've only had fibromyalgia since january of this year and the pain im in is always there every morning its worse im so feed up too 
  • Posted

Yep that throbbing pain is a nightmare.

You are defintetly not alone and maybe invite some friends round for a cuppa.

• Posted

I realy dont have any freinds i can invite round for a drink. I have had friends in the past one of them tryed to get me into trouble with the dla saying i was going to the gym every week. Now i aslk you hoe can i go to the gym and work out when i am in a wheel chair is beyond me and the others just stop coming round. So the only people i have is my 5 children which 1 has a wife and a daughter and works so i see them when hes not working  and my middle daughter had a fellow and a 3 month old boy they live at home with us my eldest daughter & youngest son work and my youngest daughter is at collage. And  i have my awsome amazing husdand who is my full time carera and my mum who visits between 3-4 times a week x
    • Posted

Well you definetely don't want people like that as your friends so it sounds like your husband and family are a great support. Have you tried your local G.P. Referral scheme. Before my Fibro hit the last year I use to run these services in the gym I managed. This is a service most local councils run in liasion with the local council health support. 
    • Posted

Hello Shirley,

It is good to hear you have an amazing husband, and support from your family. I am lucky in that way, too. Not sure that they fully understand tho. I'm hoping in time they will. Have had symptoms for 2years but only recently diagnosed, and absoluteltly feel fed up. Think it's only just sinking in - this is my life.

Take care, Anne

• Posted

I dont think my family understands what i am going through its so flustrating not been able to excplaim what i go through it like banging my head against a brick wall

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.