Bad indigestion for months now

Posted , 8 users are following.

So i've been experiencing really bad indigestion and heart burn for months now - almost on a daily basis. It normally comes on after eating something, and i get trapped wind im my shoulder blades, my back and my ribs. It is such a horrible uncomfortable feeling. My only relief from it if its really bad is making myself sick. I've had blood took at the doctors which was all fine. Theyve tried me on different tablets, one works for about a month then stopped working and the other made it worse. I really dont know what to do now, its getting unbareable, its making me just want to lie in bed because the pain and not do anything. Im a healthy eater and im active. Has anyone experienced this, I really need advice on how to get rid of this

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.