Bad infestation :( please help

Posted , 71 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Right we're do I start with this rolleyes

I've had worms since last September which is almost 7 months

The worms are white and small

I've take ovex about 10-15 times in the past 6 months

I've taken pripsen about 4 times

Nither have worked sad

My nose has been itching and realy bad inching anus which is. Depressing me

Could this be anything other than threadworms(which I've sent a stool sample and sticky tape test off and all come back negative)

Is there any 1 out there that can make my life Easyer this is causing me to be depressed all the time.

Thank u

5 likes, 106 replies

106 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

To: TheWorld, If you don't have worms I just don't understand why you would even be commenting on this forum! A yeast infection is in the vagina not in the colon, lower intestine, ears, eyes, the skin around the eyes and the forehead.
  • Posted

God you have my sympathies. I agree no doctor really wants/knows how to help with worms. If the medication doesn't work then they are at a total loss. I did read somewhere where there is one type of worm, there are always others in your body as well. Doesn't bear thinking about. Did you ever think about trying to change your body to make it more inhospitable for parasites? I am sure you have tried everything. I am currently taking Kelp tablets (which contain iodine) as apparently they are anti-fungal/anti-parasitic etc and change the PH of your body to make it less ilkely for worms to thrive. You can get them from various places but the Soloray ones and Natures Way are supposed to the purest. Good luck. I seem to have my problem under control at the minute but I'm sure in a couple more years' time they will rear their ugly heads again since I seem to be a magnet fo them. Also what quatity of Ovex did you take? It is safe to take them 2 times a day for 3 days and then take a break for 2 weeks and use again if required.

All the best hope you get it sorted out.

• Posted

well candida leads to gut problems. sorry about my English. and you can get candida on the skin and in side gut, mouth, eyes, which lead you to itching, and IBS, you get candida because of fungi. I had one on me penis. Or some times because of food and bad diet. Try not to Eat sugar, and try to eat less because gut can re health it self. Be very patient (determent). In your case it will be even longer. Because you were drinking all this antibiotics. If you have some money do comprehensive test for stood, 250£ . Another think you can do, go Birmingham-gut hospital. Will cost you with doctor appointment 350£. And if you have worms best way to treat them, is electrical waves. And you don't harm your gut. Worms inside just blowing on peaces from electrical impulses(waves).

Don't put your fingers in to the plug or some think like that... because is not go na help... You just burn your skin or fingers, or more likely you will diesad

• Posted

I agree Candida can be found in different parts of the body but I am sure candida doesn't feel like a crawling feeling?
  • Posted

it does... it allergy, make you gut to move.. Have you seen parasites at all?! if you have been seek for long time and never seen parasites,, man then you just have over grow bad bacteria. Because if you had a parasite you mite see him soon or late..

Maybe also you have allergy on gluten or milk. I say go to Birmingham hospital they will help you.. stop reading internet and try to health your self. just do it. It will be expensive yeah. but impotent think is, you can fix that, no one died from parasites. is not like you have Aids. (originally came from Cows from Africa) Just for long term it will be bad for your mined and your life..

Birmingham Bowel Clinic

0845 241 7762

• Edited

To: TheWorld

I have seen my parasites, felt them crawling on my skin, around my anus, and tried to pick them off of other parts of the body. The problem is that they are very small when young and all labs here have a process for how they allow the samples. Now these parasites are not active day and night 24 hours a day. The lab sample containers are filled with liquid and require 2-3 samples over 2-3 days. The sample must have no paper in them what so ever or they will destroy the sample without a report. It is easy to scrub them off from around my anus with tissue but getting them off to put in a lab sample container is impossible. I checked my stool samples when I did them and saw worms in them so I am totally mystified as to why the lab was unable to see them from the stool samples. Of course the samples had to travel from one local lab to another to be tested. And they only take a smear of the liquified stool. They do not examine all the sample. I also did a stick test but it was difficult to get a sample because they were not active but I was able to get 1 or 2 and personally saw them and put them into the tube. Again the results were nothing.This has been the most frustrating emotionally stressing thing ever in my life. So as to why the lab is unable to pick them up I don't know because I am not a lab technician. If they don't subside I may do what one person recommended and find a Chinese doctor because they know about treating parasites.

• Posted

Hello anon123.  I can't tell you how relieved (I guess you can call it that..) I am to see, however sorry for you, I am not the only one experiencing this horrible nightmare. I first realized, to my horror, I was infected by these mystery worms about 8 weeks ago.  However, I am convinced they started their invasion many months ago.  I am now in full blown "hyperinfection".  They have spread to my 2 children as well!  When I came to realize my children are suffering from the effects of what these devastating parasites can cause I nearly had a total and complete break down.  The reason is because of the complete lack of confirmation from the hospital and doctor's visit's in which we are continuously left "dumb founded".  No answers.  We are met with sceptisism from the get go as it is and then to have all lab tests present with negative results......I have never been so emotionally torn in my life.  I have been dubbed as crazy and delusional by all medical staff encountered.  Our (mine and my children's) stool samples plain as day, show the parasites yet lab results come up negative.  All other labs, ie: CBC, urinalysis, etc. all show normal readings.  In the mean time, we are becoming progressively ill.  Flu like symptoms...uper respiratory congestion,  abdomenal irritation and pain, N, V, C, & D....weakness, dizziness.  I have seen what these parasites can do.  They are ferocious and cunning.  It is actually quite scary.  I have taken pictures of them and magnified X400-500 and still no one believes because of the lab results.  I have lost over 15 lbs.  I used to be a runner but now can barely get out of bed.  They have taken over our household.  I can't pick up a piece of fruit without them invading it before I have a chance to enjoy it.  Please....help us.  Someone out there has to know what to do.  I have tried it all.  Garlic, pumpkin seeds, colon cleanse, black walnut, wormwood, abenza,  no sweets....wash all in hot, change bedding, clothing.....my kids are getting sicker and no one wants to help.  These parasites are masters of camaflouge.  They are NOT my imagination or my kids.  If you have found a cure, please share!  I have been so depressed the only thing keeping me on this earth is my children and they are victims too!!
    • Edited

Sorry for bad grammer....I am college educated, have solid career, wife, mother......was typing too fast while very upset!
    • Edited

I see it has been a long time since you have posted on this site, I am new to it.  I hope that you and your children have recovered by now.  Please give an update
    • Posted

gail0909 I am so sorry to hear of your trouble. No they are not your imagination. I also have the white things and the black specs and black slivers not to mention fibers. Presently I am taking 1000 mg's of Apple Cider Vinegar in pill for 3 times a day along with about 500mg's of garlic and 8000 mg's of allicin,aliin,and gamma-glutamylcysteins

(about 8 cloves of fresh garlic. It seems to be helping somewhat. cut out all sugar and dairy. lower your carbs and take in a higher content of good fats. Coconut oil, olive oil, butter, bacon to name a few.. clean your home. vacuum vacuum vacumm. Shower everyday with teatree oil in your shampoo and conditioner. Random mop the ceiling and wals (thy hide on ceilings and drop on prospective hosts. Put vaseline around your eyes, nostrils, the entrance of your ears. brush your teeth before bed and then wash your mouth out with a good mouthwash such as listerene. Be dilligent! I hope these things help.

• Edited

Google lung fluke or blood fluke. You others posting, as i have these two genius parasites that it is confirmed do pretty much everything you all say
    • Edited

We belive we have a type of blood fluke. Praziquantel is needed but no Dr has identified it yet. We have done our own research for two months. It came from parasite infected bird feces in a puddle outside that my grandson drove his bike thru. It has different life stages. This has been the most devastating thing that has happened to us all. I have photos if anyone has an interest. Prayers to all of you
    • Posted

Hi Gail, hope you are well at this point. If not, please try use Ivermectin injection for animals to treat strongyloides. It's safe for humans and I've seen many people on forums mention symptoms like yours and turned away by doctors only to finally find relief with injecting Ivermectin. Please look for protocols or more info. Wishing you healing.

• Posted

Good luck with the chinese doctor thing. I went to one and he told me "western medicine is better for that" so there you go!!! You might be luckier though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.