bad night with anxiety because I ate cereal at 2am

Posted , 4 users are following.

So last night I ate some cereal ( honey bunches of its with lactaid fat free milk ) amd about a half hour later my head stared killing me and having this tightening and tingling sensation and I also felt super nauseous and had started trembling like crazy I thought I was going to die , has anyone ever felt like this or had this happen ?

1 like, 70 replies

70 Replies

Next
  • Posted

were you really stressed because when i get really stressed i get real bad tension headaches like that a bit similar to a migrane :-)

could be somthing else though so i'd get a second opinion

hope you feel better  :-)  

• Posted

Yeah I've had all test done , MRIs and blood work so it ruled out tumors or anything serious but I just wondered if anyone else had these same anxiety symptoms
  • Posted

yep i know i probably shouldent let it bother me but i get really depressed somtimes

because of all my medical restrictions

i have had complex parcial epilepsy and autism since a baby, i have deslexia and dispraxia, carn't drive because of the epilepsy and have just had examinations to find that i have a hiatis hernia, stripped stomach lining and possible allergy to gluten

but you have to channel all that aside and ask yourself what you want to do in life, how much have i got that starving dieing millions havent, and take it one step at a time.

remember it dosent matter how big your step is you cant do two steps in one

all that matters is that you move towards your goal in life at whatever speed is comfortable to you.

• Posted

Yes if only I could gain even half of your will to keep positive , because this anxiety is really beating me down , bit I'm going to keep pushing for better normal days again . thank you
  • Posted

You werent feeling well the whole day, it must have been brewing. Nothing to do with the cereal. Panic attacks stink! They really do 
    • Posted

I was feeling okay yesterday afternoon, just a slight bit of nausea. It was around about 8 I started have a headache and then downhill from there until this morning , now I'm feeling okay the headache is gone away but yes anxiety really does suck
  • Posted

This is aniexity dont worry
    • Posted

Its anxiety but it feels like death !!! The worst scares the living daylights out of me every time it happens !!
  • Posted

sorry was just trying to share an awsome inspirational website i get inspiration from but the comment is being moderated

dont worry though i do get this and while it is horrible if you panic you are at risk of making the pain worse as it is kinda stress related

anyway just remember when each time it happens

think over, and though what you are stressed, anxious or deppressed about and think what you can do to remove the stress.

i.e if i have a busseness appointment and am worried somting might go wrong and get stressed out so much beforhand and forget vital things and keep forgetting what i should be doing it probbably will go wrong on the day, if on the other hand i get my best clothes ready clean my shoes prepare a script and practice it till i can read it without looking and go in with a confident happy feeling because i have all my guns loaded (speaking metaphorically) the results will be quite different

• Posted

Great way of putting this in to perspective, thank you , its tuff but there is light at the end of the tunnel somewhere , lol . I appreciate your response feel free to shout someore great techniques my way please I need all the strength I can get at this point , thanks again !
  • Posted

last week i was pretty much laid off work because of my recent phisical impairment

and am currently on sick pay and have been for a month

i am only 20

and somtimes you think life just sucks dont you

but i tell you lifes interesting lifes a jorney

but now is the perfect time to take a long quiet time and think what do i really want to be where do i really want to go

and write down a list of realistic goals that are easy to achive

and a goal of where to be by year end

and do this each year

just remember you can only take one step at a time it dosent matter how big your step is you cant do two steps in one

and there is nothing more demoralising than an unachived goal 

you will get knock back in life thats how it is. even the richest, most athletic, best movie star, highest political charater will all have problems

i know its hard but we need to make the impossible possible, the unhappy happy and the weak strong

we will get knockbacks, i started my own bussines but had to stop it because of this recent condition

and i got quite deppresed being off work and not being able to run my bussines either

but i was looking at it wrong

why had this happened

why had god given me this ilness what was he trying to show me by it

and i started thinking and a hernia is caused by overlifting and physical stain and i do a manual job

for not much cash

and i am studiyng graphic design

so i thought and thought and thought till i cold think no morecheesygrin

and decided that i should go into design and while i am ill i can finnish my course

and i planned out goals that to the average person looked lazy and silly but to me they were targets

and remember if you set a goal easy you smash it easy and quickly with satisfaction if you set an over optimistic one you will get very deppressed because you did not fulfil it

and take them one by one step by step day by day

remember nothing here will buy happyness

we have to do that ourselves

keep going [lol] biggrin

• Posted

just a thought do you get tingley feeling in your hands and feet

and severe tummy ache

• Posted

Yes I do get tingling in my hands and feet and other places on my body also from the anxiety , and I don't get a severe tummy ache I get nausea a lot from the anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.