Banana Smoothie

Posted , 10 users are following.

Right don't think im mad but thought id let all you non sleepers know that right now im gonna have a hot bath and then im gonna sit in bed with my ice pack on my knee sipping my banana smoothie lol. im hoping for a miracle lol. il report tomorrow if I can wake up ha ha ha

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yeah let us know if you manage to get any sleep!!! Might have to invest in a smoothie maker if you do!!! 😜😜😴😴
  • Posted

Let us know if it works if it does it will be down the shop for bananas and get the blender out x
  • Posted

Go easy on the bananas folks!  I think you would have to eat a shed load of them to help you sleep (probably best with a potassium suppliment) BUT they most definitley will cause an increase in fluid retention and swelling if you eat too many. 
  • Posted

if this  is the answer to my sleepless nights il buy out tescos stock of bananas   in my next trip to the supermarket !!!!!!!!!!! ohhhhhhhh please let it work cant wait for result !!!
  • Posted

I have been drinking a glass of chocolate almond milk before bed for months now and I am convinced it helps settle me for the night. Bananas are good too and keeping hydrated is very important. Getting up to go to the loo is better than not being hydrated. 
    • Posted

oooo yes joy almonds were on the list of stuff to help ya sleep I might try almond milk???
    • Posted

No cold, made by Alpro. Dark Cocolate Almond Milk. You can also get Chocolate Soya Milk but I prefer almond milk. I don't have dairy products. Almonds are also a good thing to help sleep. 
  • Posted

Yes I love Almond milk, don't have dairy products in my diet, used to have Soya milk but prefer Almond. Other flavours but chocolate is yummy. 
  • Posted

I've just eaten a banana, some chocolate almonds and a glass of milk. Can't get in the bath yet so a shower had to do and now I'm in bed with my ice pack on. Roll on the zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's lol 
  • Posted

Just eaten my banana, had my milky drink....so saying goodnight all!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.