Bartholin cyst, I want it out! It's practically has me feeling like I have a disability!

Posted , 7 users are following.

So I went to my doctor's appointment on the 21st of February. I went in there confident about telling my doctor that I want the gland removed. He wasn't with it. He said no , I started asking him why not, I can't go thru this hell any longer. It's making my life a living hell, I can't even shave like I want because I'm afraid. He said that if I can't stand the pain I've been going thru due to the cyst I would regret getting it removed because it's even more painful. He even said that he's has patients with terrible bruising and swelling. He practically tried scaring me. I said but this is for life. I've had it a lot of times and it sucks and I just can't. After trying so hard to convince him he says well let's see what happens you might be one of the lucky ones who doesn't get them. I said yeah right. I said if it comes back I will big you until you get the gland out. He insist that it's very bloody and messy. I need a another doctor that's willing to do it because my doctor doesn't understand how it feels as a women. Now I bath in hot water with my mirror and I squeeze all that nasty stuff out. It's so exhausting I'm tired of this.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Please everybody look at your teeth...which then causes the abdominal infection and there for the bv I am the living proof of this...please message me for all explanation the doctors just don't know its taken me 3 years only to find an abcess under a tooth that had drained in to the body with absolutely no mouth problem at all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.