Bath time.........oh dear!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Well I got some Dead Sea bath salts today and have been looking forward to having a bath. 

Poured a lukewarm bath and in I go..........bliss

it was so relaxing - I felt great.

And then the problem ......... How do I get out?

had to shout on my hubby as I was well and truly stuck. I managed to get onto my knees and out that way. Was not a pretty sight. 

That's what I get for being too confident. 

Lee x

1 like, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh dear Poppy, you poor thing I have now created this scene in my head and can just imagine !!!

I only take a shower and i know what effort it takes just stepping into the bath never mind sitting down and then trying to get back up. Lets hope it will get easier for you. Im feeling good, it is 1 week today since my op and cannot believe how well im doing,

Take care

Nikki xx

• Posted

Hi Nikki

yes it was a nightmare but I have not given up

i am 2 weeks post op and have good days and bad. 

Even though you feel well please take it easy 

now my HRT has kicked in I feel much better

lee x

• Posted

The doctor I saw last week is phoning me tomorrow after 11.30 to discuss hrt I'm going to ask if I can have the gel you use hopefully he'll agree 
    • Posted

Hi Lyn 

good luck 

let me know how you get on. 

Lee x

• Posted

The oestrogel you use do you get it on the nhs only the doctor I'm speaking to is trying to push patches or tablets he says that the nhs won't allow this gel but I'm trying to push but need to know whether you get it on nhs
  • Posted

Hi lee just to let you know I just had a call back from the doctors I've got what I wanted I've got the gel like you
    • Posted

Brilliant Lyn

it is purely down to cost 

I think I will have a fight on my hands getting my doctor to prescribe but I am going to stand my ground 

lee x

• Posted

That's what the doctor who rang me said it was cost but I didn't give in so just tell your doctor you know someone else who got it on the nhs I'll let you know how I get on with it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.