Be aware of Monolaurin supplement !

Posted , 9 users are following.

This supplement is highly recommended for many viral problems .I started this at a low dose then increased to a full dose after 4 days. what followed was a nightmare whole body shaking heart beating out of control .

some people are sensitive to this supplement I discovered after i did much research online .

i think they call it 'die off' but id much rather be fatigued than wired honestly . its not worth it !

0 likes, 235 replies

235 Replies

Next
  • Posted

It sounds an awful experience on this supplement Lori, so frustrating when you're trying to do something to help yourself genuinely and all these side effects occur. Hoping that others with experience and knowledge of this supplement can post and offer some advice / info that might help everyone taking or considering taking it. I have had similar strange experiences with medication I've taken in the past and it's horrible I know, hoping this is just short term after effects and they will wear off very soon Lori.

Craig

• Posted

Oh no Lori, that sounds awful, I would rather be tired than completely wired too!

Maybe others on the site have tried it, and will share experiences like Craig says.

How are you holding up?

I was going on a trip to Shropshire last week, had to CANCEL, was running a fever two days before, and felt too miserable to go.

At least I tried to do something positive, but the virus got the better of me. 😔

• Posted

im just awful today i think after 5 days of literally shaking to my core my body is completely worn out . plus my sleep is so messed up with this horrible virus. i stopped working out a month ago and have felt worse .since stopping .

im so sorry you has to cancel your trip but i believe it was probably for the best.

i cancelled a trip to europe in june just could not make it ... and now glad i did.

this is a horrible EVIL virus wouldnt wish it upon anybody !

• Posted

Hi Lori,

Oh really hoping this awful phase settles down soon man, you must be exhausted and worn out and just want you to know I'm still thinking about you and praying for you. Hang in there Lori, things will get better and this tough period is going to pass I sitll believe that. We need God's help today I know I do for sure and praying for help for you and everyone on the site with any decisions about health treatments or supplements or anything like that right now.

Craig

• Posted

Oh so sorry to hear you had to cancel your trip Malene, I do things settle and that you can manage to get on a nice trip away soon. I'm still thinking about you and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers - still quite up and down myself with various things too, hoping God can have mercy and help us through. Hold on Malene, you're going to get through this I still believe and there will be nice trips and times ahead once this is all over.

Craig

• Posted

I hope you're feeling a little better after you stopped the supplement, how stressful for you.

So sorry you couldn't go on your trip, thankfully I went to Vienna, but I was looking forward to England too. I'm in Denmark, where are you Lori?

I've had an irritating night, just felt off with a slight fever wonder if I should see my doctor, but what can she really do. Not fun to deal with this on my own, so glad we have this site and I know what I'm experiencing is fairly normal. Except I believe maybe we are the unlucky ones, who have a bad and extended case of mono.

Thinking of you.

• Posted

Thanks Craig, yes that was annoying, was looking forward to visiting beautiful England, will have to go back maybe in the spring, but honestly I was glad to stay home instead of trying to go, and the stress of that.

Not feeling too good today, just feeling off and I little nauseous, tiny bit of fever....

I hope we all start feeling a lot better, I'm 6 months in, for many of you a turning point.

And I hope your back settles soon, so debilitating to have back pain, especially extended periods, it can really wear on your patience, please don't be too hard on yourself, you can't really help it, it is incredibly taxing to have pain for that long.

I hope you are able to take properly care of yourself, and get some treatments (they can be so expensive) and that your job situation isn't too challenging.

• Posted

Thanks Malene for your kind and encouraging words, always means a lot and I see you as a great source of help and wisdom here on the site for me and others, and all that despite how you've been feeling yourself shows how caring you are!

I do hope things settle soon Malene and yes absolutely that is something I really hope you can do in the spring. It's always a blow when you are looking forward to something and you feel it's taken away due to this virus, it's hard to take I know but remember you will get there Malene and the trips away and good times will be all the sweeter in the future because you will feel much better and just be so glad and grateful not to be in that horrible place.

I've just been up and down just been facing so many issues it feels like one thing settles another seems to flare up and it just taking its toll on me a bit. I'm still lucky though and still grateful for God's help and all the things I have.

Thinking of you Malene and remember each tough day right now is another day when your body is getting on top of this thing a bit more, and every day is a day away from the day of infection and towards recovery. It took me another few months from where you are to start to see major change, so hang in there Malene it's on its way and you will absolutely get there and won't have to go through another 6 months like this one again I do truly believe that. Thinking of you and you take care!

Craig

• Posted

Thanks Craig, that's very kind of you, and I know you are going through great stress at the moment, actually have been for a while, so thanks for your concern, and I hope you have some good days your self, or even just good hours, sometimes we need to focus on the positives however small, when going through difficult times.

I went on a day trip to the country to visit friends, really nice, do have a slight fever now, but this is one of the better days.

• Posted

Thanks so much Malene,

Your kind words really do mean a great deal. God has been helping me and things have been a bit more settled the last couple of weeks that the 2 weeks before that which were awful. I'm still on edge with a lot of things though and a long way to go, just hoping somehow can get through the difficulties going through right now and find my way in life again.

That was great you got a day in the country to visit some friends, it takes courage even to attempt doing things like that when feeling how the virus makes you feel Malene so a great achievement indeed! I do hope that the fever settles and still thinking about you and believing that you're going to get your proper holidays and trips away again once feeling better, which absolutely is going to happen! Thinking about you and thanks as ever for the encouragement you are amazing!

Craig

• Posted

I received a steroid shot. It was awful. I regretted it an hour after I got it. Luckily, it only lasted 24 hours.

You said your sleep is messed up. Are you having problems falling asleep and staying asleep? I am...and it's the worst. I can be so exhausted, but can't get the proper sleep. I've never had sleep problems before. Will you tell me a little more about your issues so I can compare to mine? And have you found anything that helps?

• Posted

yes its just horrible waking up several times during the night . i take pills and marijuana to get me back asleep. sometimes i do get back other times i dont . then its a long long day . id take morphine right now if it helped me get through the night.

the days are awful too no matter how much sleep i get. im drinking more eating pot and taking pills to get through this ... i know its bad but trying to be brutally honest with you. this virus is bad bad bad .

• Posted

Hi Jen,

I am also having sleeping issues. I am ok falling asleep initially but I wake up after a couple hours and struggle to fall asleep again. I also have night where I will go back to sleep after abt an hour of being awake and then continue to wake every couple of hours so I never feel rested.

• Posted

yes thats me too .... can fall asleep easily and then wake up . dr told me to take a sleeping pill when i wake up in the night and not before i go to bed as i seem to fall asleep ok

• Posted

I had an ok-ish night lastnight but felt awful most of today. Tomorrow will be rest day.

• Posted

yes my day is a tiny bit better ... yesterday was a horror story got 13 hours sleep off and on last night and could sleep again . so i guess the theory is right.... sleep .... rest. its so bloody boring though ! watching titanic for the 50th time . i used to always walk fast now my legs wont even go .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.