Bee Pollen relieves Urethral Strictures?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi,

Does anyone who was diagnosed with urethral stricture ever tried Bee Pollen? I have read some testimonies using bee pollen that they were able to urinate normally.

Months ago I hurt myself. Though not directly but my perineum was affected so the possibility of urethral stricture is haunting me. I don't want to do dilation, catheter, supra pubic etc... nor even surgery.... I want to ready myself on the years to come as I am experiencing some discomfort urinating.

Many claims bee pollen helps to relieve the stricture and enables you to pee normally but does not actually remove the stricture so you will have to take bee pollen the rest of your life.

1 like, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

My stricture is right where the urethra joins the bladder and scar tissue keeps blocking it,painful to pee and take ages to empty.to young for this s**t.
    • Posted

I have some discomfort located at the perineum. I am pretty nervous right now and I am not a fan of surgeries. Doctors says strictures develops for more than a year. My incident happened 4 months ago.. Hope this bee pollen works on us.
    • Posted

Hi, I just thought I would post as I have almost exactly the same problem as you at a similar age. A stricture near the bladder though I was born with mine. I have had a urethroplasty when I was 20, then a repair. After several dilations I had a cystotomy? Last year but symptoms of struggling to pee returning
  • Posted

I’ve been using beepollen for two weeks now prob to early to feel. Meanwhile my urologist in Dublin,Ireland has refreeed me to Birmingham,England as I have a tortuous urethra,he feels I will ne a secon reconstruction/urethra plactic. I am really sick of this as I’m on 42. My erection or ejaaculation are not affected at all to my delight,and I’m afraid mpnow this wopertion the second time might affect this any one experience the same?...
    • Posted

This disease really is scary. I am currently having urinating discomfort on and off and I have totally no idea what would happen. Discomfort may be due to inflammation and I can't afford to any urologist or he might insert anything there that could further hurt my urethra. I have seen videos how doctors insert anything there and you can obviously see the patient's urethra bleeding. Even on just a dilation process the doctor is doing it forcefully and make the unfortunate person bleed. I trust God through any knowledge He could provide to help me prevent this disease.

• Posted

Have you checked out utterbasti its an auryveda treatment. And thisomanium homeopathy.. Try everything before surgery bud.

• Posted

never heard of this is it avaialble in ireland,i have a tortreous stricture where the urethra meets the bladder

• Posted

Im not sure.. I had a stricture near the tip. I dilated it once a month. The doctor didn't even ask me how often I dilated. Made me feel I should have the operation whole im young. Feel I was galf pressured into it. Got infection, small hole didnt heal in the tube near glands, hopefully it heals. Now the meatus has closed over. Ive to go to London waiting on word. Still have tube coming out of my abdomen nearly 3 months later. My heads been proper fukt. I wasnt a candidate for this operation, obviously, only dilating once monthly,. Youre young fit n healthy the doc kept saying. I could go on n on bud, I'll get it sorted soon enough Im sure. Just make surgery the last resort. Yours is in a different place, so maybe no need to worry, and i hear that guy in Birmingham is top class. Google the homeopathy thing. There are auryveda doctors in ireland im sure. Would do no harm to try all other things first. Im in Ireland too

• Posted

The difference is , I didnt NEED the op done by the seems of it. The doctor seemed to keen and didnt stress the possible risks and complications.. If you need it done immediately then I dont wish to put you off, bit if you can try other things, who knows. Also it may be different in that location. Good luck

• Posted

Im 42 and to young for this s**t, THANK GOT EVERYTHING else is functioning ok,can i ask what age you are and are you southern or northern ireland?

• Posted

Im 43. So same age pretty much.. From and live in the north but grew up in dublin for a while also. Everything was fine and working well before the op, only a minor inconve ience really had to widen it ince a month or so.. Maybe when I get this sorted I'll change my mind and see its for the better. Erection good, tight round the surgeryarea tho as he stitched it up tighter than before,. Hopefully that will relax and loosen.. Didnt think Id be posting on one of these things. Just wish id have tried those things i suggested,. I chose the diffcult way. But maybe better in the long run. Just had regret cus all was before apart from the once a month thing which lookin back was a pleasure

• Posted

I'll be alright. I'll come good.. {no pun intended} .. Just a waiting game and im not known for patience. Im sure I'll appreciate life more after this.

You have a good surgeon though with lots of experience. Ask all the questions you can. Plenty of protien and vit c after the op. Lots of rest and sleep all help with healing

• Posted

And by the way my erection is working fine. When i said everything was working before the op I meant p*****g. .

• Posted

same as that hin erections fine infact to much lol nd ejaculation good, but the cathether a pain after urethragram or urethraplasty.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.