Bee Pollen relieves Urethral Strictures?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi,

Does anyone who was diagnosed with urethral stricture ever tried Bee Pollen? I have read some testimonies using bee pollen that they were able to urinate normally.

Months ago I hurt myself. Though not directly but my perineum was affected so the possibility of urethral stricture is haunting me. I don't want to do dilation, catheter, supra pubic etc... nor even surgery.... I want to ready myself on the years to come as I am experiencing some discomfort urinating.

Many claims bee pollen helps to relieve the stricture and enables you to pee normally but does not actually remove the stricture so you will have to take bee pollen the rest of your life.

1 like, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Lucky any urologist I’ve seen yet has been very professional and sensitive wars treatment, I’m happy I got the urethraplasty done and hoping next time will be a full success,you a better to get refreeerd to a good urologist who will do flow test, urethgram and dilation might not permanently fix but you will notice relief and improvements for a while.
    • Posted

I am actually nervous about those. I am not a fan of surgeries and I am not optimistic on temporary relief. I can't even see how my life would be if I get a full blown urethral stricture.

• Posted

Buddy.  I don't think any of us are fans of surgery's but we have to do what ever we can to stay away from them.  I am going to see what I have to do when I see my doctor next week.  Don't know how many stones I have or how big they are.  But if I have to have them out so be it.  I know I will not be force to have any other surgery like other doctor like to do if you get bladder stones.  They all ways what to get rid of the prostate. ( Turp or Laser )  I don't think that the stones were cause by the prostate I think they were caused by the stricture.  My doctor will not ever mention that type of surgery to me because he knows how I feel.  With all the surgery's I have had over the last 2 years I never give total control to a doctor.  You will only do what I agree to nothing added.  We have to take control of our body's.  Take care and good luck  Ken .  

• Posted

hi . did you try the bee pollen and did it work . i am having the same problem . weak urine stream and i have to strain . it feels blockage at the shaft of the penis

• Posted

Hi, I don't have a stricture yet but I am experiencing urinating discomfort. I could not tell for now.

• Posted

what are some of your symptoms . i have very serious urine problems . have you ever taken bee pollen before

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.