Been ill since April

Posted , 5 users are following.

Back in April i had a very bad chest infection / pneumonia thought i was eventually picking up beginning July then went down hill again can only walk short distances out of breath everything i do had a blood test and thyroid is underactive but doctor wont do anything yet as he s referred me to a cardiologist for tests i am carrying water all over my body and legs and feet am on water tablets for that and inhalers for breathing i feel very tired the whole time and todayit feels like water running down my legs and tingling in hands and face mouth etc i really cant see an end to this its getting me down big style now i just want to curl up and sleep x

0 likes, 49 replies

49 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm sorry helen50835, I know it is so very frustrating when the doctors are not being proactive and moving fast enough to get you up and feeling better quicker. I too have been sick since April-May, something in Lowes caused a reaction in my lungs, my Dr thought I had bacterial pneumonia, after three different antibiotics and three doses of steroids-nothing changed. So I do understand. If you wouldn't mind I would like to pray for you, and your doctors? Please try to stay positive, rest and walk just a little if you can. 

• Posted

Thank you BettyBoop7499 i really appreciate this i feel so low at the minute cry for nothing i have walked a little today resting now x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.