Befriending!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all , if anyone wants to become a friend , on fb, its Pam Clear! I'm all for standing up to anxiety and giving and receiving support!! Just a thought ,oh that's rhymes lol!! Xxxx

1 like, 25 replies

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Think I’m having one of those days Pam, cheesed of or just seem fed up... the trouble is there’s no reason what so ever y I should be like this, that’s what’s annoying, Iv got some nice Baileys, mince pie, and watching Xmas movies, so god knows y...

Some time can’t help if the menopause having its say in this lol... tomorrow another day 😁 so hopefully a good one...

Hope your ok today ? Big hug 🤗xx

• Posted

Hi my lovely lady!! Yes get what you mean!!!!! Its just the bloody anxiety , the pills help , but some days are difficult!! Was bit iffy this morning but went out anyway and had a good day ! Wasn't pushing about fb, obviously private messages can be done as I would never talk on my page how we talk here!! You just seem my type of friend , , yiu enjoy your mince pie and films , your welcome to talk anytime xxxxxxxxx

• Posted

No pam I would have spoke on face book, just never been on it that’s all, my two daughters on it all the time lol... but some times you here bad things on there, (so Iv heard) so throught I’d keep away... and yeah you to, you sound like a lovely lady, glad to have met u on line, just to talk when we need to, have a lovely evening big hug 🤗xx

• Posted

Dawn just reading this comment an wondering how you lovely ladies find having a little drink im missing a wine ha xxx
    • Posted

Hiya star, would be lovely to actual meet up, not sure if we are a million miles away from each other tho lol... how are you today? Iv been listening to some music,  and does bring back the good times, when I use to be out with friends, having a good time, sad times 😩.. hope the new year brings better times.. 🤗xx

• Posted

Hi dawn , how's you today ? Good I hope! I've been good today apart from feeling tired ! Where do you live ? Also star? If it was ever possible meeting would be great , do you ladies work? I really hope the anxiety doesn't stop you doing things we used to do , xxxx

• Posted

Hiya Pam.. a lot better then yesterday thanks, I New I’d got to get through that day, in the hope today be ok, and it is, i was listening to some music early, and tuk me back to the good times I use to have a few years back😩..

I live on the Nottinghamshire boarder, and no I don’t work any more,as due to a few different illness I have, that got worse the older I got...

Glad to here you have had a good day, it makes so much difference when your ok and feeling good.. 🤗xx

• Posted

Hi dawn , phew lost my email address and had to reset !! I'm 68 now and have to cut down work this year as I broke my left arm twice!!! Was cleaning and ironing , I do everything else like going out etc , glad your much better today!! Listening to music is great !! Love George Michael , so sad he died , no chance of a meet up then , lol too far , never mind were on here to chat !!!!!! Love and hugs xxxxxc

• Posted

Im in liverpool girls. I still work but been off sick for a good few months now iv akways suffered anxiety and little bouts if depression but after having my baby it got abit more serious xxx
    • Posted

Aw darling , I so understand , I've had it in bouts all my life , but I'm still here !!! Had tough times but embrace my good times!!, were all here now which is a blessing, we do get better , so we must hold onto that ,and at least we all have the same rotten reactions to the meds! Well I'm from southern England and as Dawn is far away , meetings are not on the cards, but we've got each other on here !! Huge hugs!!!! Xxxxx

• Posted

Hiya star.. how’s things going with you?? Are you feeling any better? Are you all ready for Xmas with your family? Can’t beleave so close lol.. big hug chic 🤗xx

• Posted

Hi Dawn. 

Ye i cant wait to see my babies little face on xmas morning. In terms of my mood i am so much better but still experiencing bad palpitations ALL the time. Its horrible and has me worrying. How are you? Xxx

• Posted

Ow that’s great, you sound better in your text on here, so glad, hopefully your palpitations will slowly get better as well for you over Xmas and in to the new year.. 

I’m fine thank you, I too some times have a blip, and feel a little low, BUT I think that’s down to going through the menopause, rotten crap lol.. hormones all over the place, but the next day I’m good again.. well glad your good, and I do hope you have a brill Xmas big hug, keep us informed on here how things go for you big hug 🤗xx

• Posted

I agree dawn i have the odd bad day but i also have some hormonal problems. Thankyou so much for being here for me i hope you have a fabulous christmas too xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.