belly button hurting again

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had my surgery Nov. 11. Got back to doing things Dec. 6 and felt normal again by Dec. 8. But Friday Dec. 19 my belly button area started hurting really bad again. Pain started going to my left side. Its hard and hurts to bend again. I don't know why I hurting again. Is this normal?

Plus my kid sprained her right ankle and her knee popped out and back in, so she's in pain. I don't know why things are going so wrong. Feeling stressed.

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Talked to the nurse at the Surgeon and she wants me to come in and see the doctor tomorrow at 1:15 to see why I'm hurting again.
  • Posted

That's good news.
    • Posted

I hope to get answers. Advil 800 isn't working neither is the ice.  Its hard and hurts to bend again.
  • Posted

Will doctor said I'm fine. Looks like I just over did it when I felt 100% again. He said when we feel 100% we forget to take it easy and push ourselves to much. To the button hole that is the deepest and has stitches inside us takes longer to heal up, so I probably just pulled something to make it hurt again.

So I will take it easy. Husband is off tomorrow- Saturday so I will have extra help with stuff around the house.

Daughter made Christmas cookies yesterday by herself, I only frosted the cookies. She did a great job.

So if you feel good don't go for long walks yet and get busy doing stuff all at once. Take breaks and add some time each walk.

Lori

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.