Benefit fraud

Posted , 9 users are following.

I've had a letter come through questioning me on my health stating that they are putting me under caution and that I have to come in for an interview over my Pip and income support and find out how my health affects me yet I have all medical evidence backing my ill health. anyone know what's going to happen it's caused me to shake uncontrollably and panicking over this

0 likes, 43 replies

43 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

they know I have good and bad days they know I have mostly bad days I haven't hid anything or kept anything from them every time I've had new information I've given it straight to them. even in your face-to-face meetings they base it on how you are that day and if you're having a good day it does get used agents you as I found out at my last f2f a and the assessor do fabricate and lie in there reports which is why I always ask for a copy of the assessment to make sure everything is correct and if I feel something isn't I will contact them over it

• Posted

was ment to go yesterday but they cancelled won't be seeing them untill 24th now because of the job centre only having limited days on which it can be done on

• Posted

turns out they recorded me having a good day and based it on that deffently another case of feeling like I'm not allowed to have good days as it always gets thrown in my face when i I do . must have been watching me for a while to manage to catch a rare good day lol

• Posted

Ok then, 50%of the time over a 12 month period. Is that how long they have been recording you? How many hours film footage have they got? Does it add up?

• Posted

Hi have uou seen the recording yet, can I ask what you where doing at the time, do you use a walking aid and were you not using it in the recording, they have been known to record a lot of people and promptly stop their benefit.

The 50% rule is a bit confusing to say the least, I have good and bad times myself but to be honest I never have a day where I'm 100% a good day would be 50% so did they see you at 100% or don't you know

• Posted

If they have recordings of you then you really should be getting expert advice because they could stop your PIP.

• Posted

tonio7149 To be able to do recordings, firstly they would have had to identify you as the target. How could they have done this do you think! How do you feel about all this? Say nothing till you see their evidence.

• Posted

as they said they got 16 mins of me I suspended the interview to go back next Friday with a solicitor as I've never once denied having okay days well days that start off good then gets bad through out the day but considering it's from August last yr it will be very interesting to see as I was in hospital and when I came out I was still out of it

• Posted

also around that time I had a social worker involved who I'm going to be calling on Monday as she can vouch for me as she had looked into the Tele com system ,payment scheme for me to hire someone I no and an agency to come in and help me plus she got OT involved aswell i also had to have a police officer bring me home to my medication to which he almost took me to hospital instead as he was worried about me ,which this lady I saw clearly hasn't got a clue about or even about everything I've had go on and what's it's done to me and my kids . deffently feeling positive about it all as the solistor I'm taking next week has none me for 12yrs so if they want to stop payments She more than happy take it all to court as she agrees I'm being victimized by them

• Posted

Hi to I as I asked before have you seen the tape or got a copy of it as I know you are entitled to.

The lady round the corner from me had a similar situation and was recorded doing things she had said she couldn't do but was clearly seen doing them, ie walking quite happily round a shop, cleaning areas that in theory she was claiming were not something she could do, she was also filmed getting in and out of her car with ease, she though had been reported by her neighbour so slightly different circumstances, she did lose her claim and is still trying to get it back.

I'm not saying that's going to be the way yours will go but if you haven't seen it insist on having a copy

• Posted

Not yet I will be watching it on Friday with my solicitor and will ask for a copy then aswell I have never once denied anything have always said I have trouble with certain things and that it always depended on the day on how much pain I was in to what I could and couldn't do

• Posted

Are you still receiving PIP or have they suspended your payments?

• Posted

tonio7149The fact a claimant can complete an activity is not sufficient evidence of ability. Also, could you repeat the activity whenever you needed to safely in a reasonable time? Just some of the things they have to prove. I dont think 16mins of "spy cam" could prove anything. (is it 16 mins with or without adverts) Good luck.

• Posted

Lol love the advert part . that's the thing I can't I cleaned my son's room the other day took me all day as I had to keep stopping for breaks because it was hurting me badly and the following day I couldn't get out of bed cooking food is a hole nother problem when I am able to if I'm not getting burnt my wrist gives out on me when picking things up if they really wonted to they would see I get alot of take aways due to not being able to always cook lol

• Posted

only other thing I done almost a yr ago which I haven't been able to-do since is push myself. i keep having doctors telling me go out push yourself past your pain limit and see what happens which I done but had to have my son's buggy for support i done and it laid me up for 3 days I even had to call for help because I couldn't get back home

• Posted

Just an update they decided to take it no action all they are doing is working out if it's gonna be an over payment or weather they need to change my daily living part

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.