benefits

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi my partner recieved a letter saying he was award pip enchaned dailly but we are a bit confused and need a bit help he was claiming dla lower rate care and he had to claim pip but we have still been getting 88.20 a month while we waited for a answer from pip but his pip dont go into his account untill the 4 of october this is what they owe him from the 7th september 2016 till the 3rd october 2016 and we are due to recieve a payment from dla on the 17th august so will this be a normal payment of 88.oo ppound or his pip i am so confused lol x

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My usual amount of DLA went into my account today so my last DLA should be in four weeks time and should be a smaller payment of 3 weeks rather than 4 weeks as my PIP starts from 7th!  So Michelle, if you get a full DLA payment tomorrow then you will get your final DLA payment 4 weeks after that and it will be less (just 3 weeks pay)  Hope you understand.  And we should both receive our first PIP payments on 4th Oct after that!
    • Posted

hi tcake i phoned DLA yesterday and they told me that i would get normal payment tomorrow then another payment the 31st august which will be what they owe me then i will recieve pip on the 4 th october xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.