Best Hemorrhoids Message Boards?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey, this site is probably the best/most active hemorrhoids discussion group as of 2019. Healthboards used to be pretty good as well before it was taken over by insane moderators who ban users and edit posts to an Orwellian degree. As a result, that community is pretty much dead now.

Are there any other good sites online with an active, engaged community sharing stories and asking questions about hemorrhoids (or hey, any other medical issue)?

1 like, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

something i take ibupropen or tylenol a lot of the problem for me is the tenderness and knowing and feeling the small left over tags ! i wasnt taking the miralax until 2 weeks ago when my surgeon told me i could think i will lay off of it a bit! thi k morning i went 4 times wow that to much, in the weels after surgery i started using the desitin it was soothing but since then im trying aloe vera gel its supposed to have healing properties in it! What frustrates me they tell you that you’ll be sore for about six weeks and then they up it to 8 to 12 weeks then they say oh it can take a whole year to heal well crud it’s a mind game that’s only thing you can think about and you talk to others that they had it done and they’re fine but not you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.