Best wishes to OldFatGuy

Posted , 27 users are following.

Just thought I'd wish Old Fat Guy (think we need a proper name?) the all the very best for his operation tomorrow.

I, like everyone on here, values your advice and support and this is the nearest we can get to a get well card, so I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you back on here soon!

Best wishes,

Susan

2 likes, 40 replies

40 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Also my best wishes to Old Fat Guy, keep us posted about your progress. Lots of love, good luck

Grace

xxxx

• Posted

Best wishes to you ofg for tomorrow looking forward to hearing from you soon x
  • Posted

I've been into work for the day (chauffeur driven by my boss) so I'm a bit late with my comments. I can only second everything said on here. You've been an immense help and fountain of knowledge for us all. Looking forward to hearing all about your road to recovery, I can only imagine how frustrating your journey has been. Wishing you the very best xxx
  • Posted

All the very best to you OWG and needless to say you will be in all our thoughts and prayers over the coming days.  Good luck and keep us updated as soon as you are feeling able.

Dorothy

• Posted

So true. Best wishes OFG. You deserve to get through this one successfully. You'll be in my thoughts.

Jen xx

• Posted

yes best of luck to him i think he is sooo good with his good advice
  • Posted

Thank you Susan, couldn't have said it better.

Speedy recovery OFG, all the best!

Jodi

• Posted

Good luck oldfatguy, thinking of you today.

I've just got one thing to say.

I'm glad it's you and not me.....

Best of luck and fast, fast recovery.

• Posted

Best of luck old fat guy, wishing you a fast recovery and plenty of tender loving care.
  • Posted

I think ofg's name is Roland.   Yes,  we are all thinking of you Roland. Good luck and don't stay away from us too long.  Look after yourself.  Sue S 
  • Posted

Good luck OFG

where do you live, I am in Australia in Canberra and if you are close I could help out

• Posted

That's very kind of You but logistics may be a problem as I lice dead center of the US, a suburb of Kansas city.
    • Posted

Beam me across Scotty !

if the science can do it I'm up for it.

thinking of you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.