Big pimple on eye never goes away. Please help me

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone, this is my first time here.

I am currently 18 years old and present a slight myopia, i use glasses of 1.5x. But, i do not enjoy using glasses

as much as I do using lenses, but lately I have not been able to use lenses.. I used lenses for past year.

For the past month and a half I Have this one my eye: pictures bellow.

That doesn't allow me to use lenses, hurts and its uncomfortable.

I experience no pain daily and I have went to an ophthalmologist. I took terracil for two weeks

and softacort for another week. Nothing has changed.

Please help me !! Doctors are expensive for me.

imageimageimageimageFile size is too big

I am presenting both eyes, left one with that pimple

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

Manuka Honey is good for the eyes. Rub it on your eyelids. i use it every day. it's good stuff.

• Posted

Pedro

it looks to me like your myobian glands might be inflamed / blocked. im not a Dr but at a minimum i would try hot compresses twice a day (use a microwaveable eye compress if you can), and try to keep it on for ten minutes at a time but make sure it doesn't burn your skin/eyelids. drink lots of water, take omega 3's (2000mg/day), and wash your eyelids at least twice a day (use use eyelid cleaning pads).

i honestly think it will clear with good eyelid hygiene

• Posted

Thanks for your tip. I will be doing them.

Will let you know how it went next week

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.