Bipolar

Posted , 5 users are following.

Today been diagnosed with bipolar and now have to stop taking cit and start on new meds so the journey begins all over again and still off work so all in all the mountain summit is getting further away .

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hope they sort your meds out im still trying to get mine sorted for cyclothymia its not easy x
  • Posted

Yo Rich, Hnag in there man now you have directions to your journey its gonna be faster and more seamless try and stay positive, I with Dannie despair feels like life is too hard but trust me its totally worth and once you are there you will feel 100 x better smile  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.