Biso

Posted , 8 users are following.

Currently taking half a bisoprolol 1.25 and have been doing so for a few months weaning off them.....trying to but keep getting episodes of raised bests today 134 while at work. Saw Doctor. He wants me to go back to taking full tablet for a week.....surely that'll put me back to square one again.....

Been non them since Dec 2017 was on 2.50 but then 1.25. Don't want that lethargic feeling if I go back to the full tab.

feeling awful just wish I'd never had this

Any comments thoughts appreciated x

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have tachycardia ( AT)

I have a few things I do but keep in mind one thing may work one time, but not the next.

I do the face dunking in ice water

I do the modified vasalva maneauver

I do the wrists in ice water

I will lay on my right side in a fetal position and do deep breathing

I will hold my breath and close my nose and breath out while pushing like you are having a bowel movement

Or I will do a very deep cough

One thing will work one time but not the next time, so I just keep doing things until something work

My episodes can last 15 minutes and up to 6 hours

• Posted

hi

i was in Bisoprolol just two months I was taking 10 mg ,Because my blood pressure is a little high, and it was the worst day of my life. I became like an old man. My body shivering, cold feet, dizziness, dizziness and ringing in the ears. I stopped taking it only after two months of using it. Loss of energy most of the time, foggy head and dizziness sometimes I feel better, but the adrenaline in our bodies is rushing with force. I give up and I have no solution but to take vitamins. I do not want to be negative, but I am afraid that it will not come out of my body. I am 39 years old, I admit that the tinnitus with time has improved, I just feel With a band in the ear, but ringing in the ears. Note: Do not ask the doctor, because it will worsen your condition. Do not use any medication. Pregnancy and time will end this despicable drug that caused me anxiety and incomprehensible fear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.