Bisoprolol

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone

Curretly on 1/4 tablet over the last 14 months been on 2.5mg then 1mg, came off but heart rate wentbuo to 126bpm. Currently down to a quarter and the anxiety is real. Am hoping to come off completely in a few weeks.

Still get few episodes of 67bpm up to 126bpm and have cancelled so much due to the anxiety. Some people do not understand why i cancel coffee or visiting and even a trip round tesco is a challenge as i get missed beats and anxious.

Hope everyone is ok. These tablets are vile

Xx

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ive finally come off weaning myself from 7.5mg to nothing. and im feeling great. I do occassionally get the heart rush anxious feelings still but my god its worth it just to get off these horrendois pills

• Posted

Glad to hear you're good hun. Im coming off in a few weeks xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.