BISOPROLOL

Posted , 9 users are following.

hi everyone

has anyone else experienced this - since coming off the above, if i go somewhere (like hospital or church service) my adrenalin is there but when i return home, heart rate goes up to 127 for no reason. Happened today, had hospital apoiintment heart rate went up a bit to 113 dropped back normal after then having tea, felt sick and thump thump thump 127......

these tablets have left my heart sensitive.

over 6 months off them.

tjs.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Jane,

I have 2 articles that might help on medicines for heart problems and different techniques for breathing both of which I can send you.

Unfortunately they are stored on my computer which is being repaired at the moment which may take a week.

I take digoxin to control heart rate and bisop to control bp. They seem to fulfill their function during the last 8/9 years, fortunately

My experience is that each individual has their own limits on how much bisop their body can take to balance quality of life and medical health. It appears the dosage can only be worked out by trial and error.

It took me 12/18 months. I can still get small bursts og anxiety but very rarely, luckily.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.