Bisto & Warfarin

Posted , 5 users are following.

How long was everyone on warafrin before having cardio version ? I was put on warafrin 4 weeks after the AF was diagnoised, I have been told I need to have my bloods stable 2.5 fir 4 weeks before they can do the cardio version , I have now eventually has 2 weeks stable but I am going on twoholidays close to each other , do you think I will need to start over again when I come back from my holidays , 

0 likes, 62 replies

62 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ask your doc if you can go on Rivaroxaban ,instead of waferin, it is the same except you take one very small pill, you do not have to keep having your blood. Monitored
    • Posted

It's not the same as there is not an antidote for it if you have a major bleed.

It cannot be prescribed to all patients. Those with artificial heart valves for example can't take it

• Posted

Told social media & website I'm closing my business down  , so good luck to me and my stress lol lol
    • Posted

Morning Bernadette sorry to hear your closing your business down has the toll of the AF got to you. On the brighter side more holidays time to yourself and relaxing lol. I'm just hoping to get to America again sometime next year it will be something to look forward too. I hope your still keeping this site open with all your buddies anyway keep smiling ( ohh  you could always take up golf with the hubby😳 Take care and a happy Halloween xx
    • Posted

Morning Bernadette sorry to hear your closing your business down has the toll of the AF got to you. On the brighter side more holidays time to yourself and relaxing lol. I'm just hoping to get to America again sometime next year it will be something to look forward too. I hope your still keeping this site open with all your buddies anyway keep smiling ( ohh  you could always take up golf with the hubby😳 Take care and a happy Halloween xx
    • Posted

I gave just been told by my consultant that's what they are going to do but I don't know what one or name x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.