Bit of an odd question. But ......

Posted , 10 users are following.

Pyjamas or nightie to take in the hospital with me lol , last time on my hysterectomy I think I took a nightie and can remember them checking underneath all the time to see how much bleeding etc ! I'm more comfy in pyjamas nowadays but it may be a hassle having to pull down a lot to take pack out etc lol ... Starting to get nervous now and anxious .. Silly really !

0 likes, 75 replies

75 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Not far at all , 5 min drive down the road .. It's on Wednesday Gillian , have to be there for 12.30 ... Can have a breakfast before 6.30am then water up till 9.30 am then nothing after that x
    • Posted

Yoiu will be fine.I feel good apart from aware of my bouts and

Heavy feeling. Pain Been zero which I have been very surprised at.xxx

• Posted

Catheter was way by far uncomfortable for me.I thought someone was poking my wee

Entrance with a pencil.hoiw on earth people can walk with them

Is beyond me.I couldn't even move in bed๐Ÿ˜ฎxxx

• Posted

Hi good luck, welshgirl had the Sam and she as had no pain chic we are all very difrent though, keep strong and keep us all updated x
    • Posted

Sarah good ouch for this afternoons xx
    • Posted

Thinking of you love. Just think you Weill have a ne๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜w vag like me
    • Posted

Yep told my nearest and dearest am off in for a nip and tuck and will be coming home with a designer vagina ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ last day at work today
    • Posted

Hahahaha yes love that's right hun..sorry we all thought it was to day. Another day to wait but not long now.xx
  • Posted

Good luck xx
    • Posted

Thankyou , today's the day ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm calm , just had breakfast , going to do the school run , pack my bag and potter and clean till midday x
    • Posted

You will be relieved when its all sorted. Come back and tell us all your experiences. Lots of love.xxx
    • Posted

Can't believe you sound so calm!! As matron put it I was like a demented woman!!!๐Ÿ˜‚

She was right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Posted

THe calmness is wearing thin lol , been to the shops now running round the house like a demented chicken , hanging beds , mopping floors etc . All the while the hubby telling me to sit down and can he do anything to help .... We no ... If am not gonna be mopping / hoovering for a while this is my time haha x
    • Posted

Good idea to keep busy lovely, I was like you the day before , it helps X ๐Ÿ˜˜

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.