Bladder issues

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi

I'm wondering if anyone else has these symptoms? About 3 weeks ago I had what I thought was a bladder infection I checked my urine as I work in a surgery and only showed blood on dipstick no other signs like nitrates or leucocytes which would indicate bacteria. So went to my Doc worried sick about blood on dips tick but not visible blood He checked it on his and sticks and said he couldn't see anything but sent it to lab and it came back clear . He gave me a antibiotic anyway as I had symptoms took them for 3 days and symptoms cleared up. But now 3 weeks later the symptoms are back pressure on bladder needing to pee constantly I feel irratated inside now thinking maybe thrush as well but not the usual symptoms of this so not sure.

I suffer bad anxiety and I've convinced myself I have bladder cancer because of pressure and blood I found on dipstick test although although I've read this is quite common in woman but I'm terrified as to why all this is back again.I'm 48 is this all peri too just another horrid symptoms? . I still have regular periods .

Anyone else suffer these symptoms?

xxxx

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

have you been checked for BV? My symptoms were like yours and mine was BV

• Posted

Hi Marcia I feel your pain .I am post menopause and for the last 18 month's I have been plaged by Uti and have had Anibiotics over and over .Last year I had a trans vaginal scan and kidney utra scan but no reason for them .I have also been using hormone pesseries for a year now to help .I still get them on and off and like you feel this pressure down below .I had one 8 weeks ago had to have 2 weeks of Nitroferton And it eventually went .Last week I thought its back again like u feel pressure need to pee alot and feels bit sore .Took sample in they said inconclusive so sent it off x Came back saying no definitive uti 😣But I still feel uncomfortable .What a nightmare this is and like u I am so anxious and fed up and low with it all .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.