Bladder Spasms driving me crazy

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all I have been dealing with these intense bladder spasms for a few days now I just got over a UTI and meds are finished today...but the bladder spasms are insane ....anyone else get these and if so what helps you to stop the spasms...this feeling like I have to pee all the time is very uncomfortable

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

so finally getting good relief from the UTI but of course the two courses of antibiotics have shredded my stomach ....still have some irritation at the opening of my urethra it stings for a bit then is okay  so I'm thinking it still is slightly inflamed from all the peeing and the UTI ...my question does anyone else have this issue and if so any ideas of what to use to help with the rawness at the opening of the urethra

• Posted

starting on cranberry Doctor says it does help with UTI's he says that women can suffer from more UTI's after menopause because of the drop in hormone levels frown

• Posted

so here I am on the last day of the second round of antibiotics and bam yesterday afternoon the familiar feeling of a full bladder every ten minutes and burning down in the genital area by the urethra and pelvic pressure where the bladder is ..had to get up to pee three times during the night...I'm at my wits end I am doing everything I can to get rid of this and so far it's not working so back to the doctor I will need to go again....problem is we don't have a family doctor as it's hard to get one out here so I have to depend on just whoever I get at the clinic ...anxiety is through the roof right now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.