Bleeding from penis

Posted , 3 users are following.

A few days ago I posted about an embarrassing "incident" I had that caused bleeding from my penis. Here is a link to the thread I posted:

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/internal-penis-bleeding-669917?page=0&order=Oldest

The blood stopped the next day after the incident, but the pain continued for a while. Now the pain also stopped. However, when I went to pee this morning, a transparent substance came out after peeing.

I had calmed about it but when this happened I freaked out once again and went to the doctor again. He refused to refer me to a urologist because he thought everything is fine. I'm considering seeing a urologist myself. Is this needed or is everything fine like the doctor said? What's the transparent substance that came out?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi there, it’s your life so it’s important for  you to look after your problem first rather than leaving it to what GP said.  What ever is the substance discharging from penis it should be taken seriously. If your GP doesn’t refer you to the urologist then I suggest you go to any GUM clinic in your area they certainly take it seriously and if they find anything to refer  they will do so without even letting your GP know. They are very confidential too. Alternatively you can see different GP in the same practice. 
    • Posted

What's a GP and what's a GUM?

I was able to find a urologist who has his own clinic, but you have to schedule a meeting with him directly without referral from another doctor. I'm debating whether to call him and schedule a meeting or have someone refer me to another urologist instead.

• Posted

Hi S, Could have just been some pre-cum if your tank is full and over flowing so as you finished the action of stopping your urination pumped some out, all very normal really.

• Posted

Hi HOWHARD. I remember you replied to my last post too. What if it's something else though, and not pre-cum (I did have an erotic dream last night though)? You're saying there's nothing to worry about?

• Posted

Hi S. it was just a clear liquid and the only clear liquid would be pre-cum, so yes I would not worry.

• Posted

What if it's something coming out of the wound though? Could that be a possibility?

• Posted

The fact that it came out right after peeing is what's worrying me. That's how the blood was coming out, right after peeing, I felt I wanted to pee again but it was a little blood. I experienced the same feeling but this time it was this liquid.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.