Bloating, nausea, no appetite, fullness, stomach upset, gas

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi.

Those are all the symptoms I'm currently suffering from. The fullness sets in very early during a meal and I can barely eat anymore. What do you think this could be? Very thankful for advice.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm having the same issues for over a year. i lost 20 lbs. eating 200-300 calories or less daily. getting worse. i can barely eat or drink because i always feel full. the endoscopy was negative. did you ever find a solution?

• Posted

I wonder if your gut flora is out of whack. That can cause all these probs. Docs just give PPIs but they are not the answer and can make it worse. Have you had a go at fermented food to boost back good bacteria. It worked well for me. I am also just researching acupressure points on the body to press and hold for a couple of minutes for reflux etc. I tried it last night in bed as I eat a little too late and it stopped the feeling of reflux coming up. I did it for 5 mins then got back to sleep. Just some thought for you as docs have really no clue (I find anyway).

Best to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.