Blood pressure meds

Posted , 5 users are following.

I feel like i am bothering my doctor. I have hbp now and last week they first tried toporol xl..it had way too many side effects and i could nit use it. Now they tried norvasc 2.5 generic. Its all good except i have bad heartburn nd i have gerd and im scared to tell dr. I have researched all the bp meds and it just seems each comes with its own set of troubles. Id love people to say good stuff but they tend to say scary stuff on side effects. Should i tell my dr. Should i wait till i just cant take the heartburn. This who bp thing is so new and scary and i ws a big time alternative drug person and now i cant use mostt of that stuff. This is a frustrating time finding the ine bo med tht agrees with your system. 

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have only been on this med for 5 days(I was found tbe suffering high bo during a hosp stay)and am akready experiencing bad heartburn dispite Dr changing the med I was taking for excess acid and reflux.

Feel like not taking another tab!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.