Blood pressure problems PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted , 11 users are following.

i have been experiancing health issues for the last 5 years since one day sitting down and having the most extream panic attack. ive since been diagnosed with biscupid valve, had a ct scan and they have assured me my heart is fine.

ive had high blood pressure for a while now and im getting very scared. 37 father of 4 , i dont make life easy for myself it is stressful. my heart rate is always around 147/93 156/90.

i have managed to get my blood pressure down to 128/78 but my heart rate is 52 53 bpm

ive never known my heart to fall that low should i be worried ??? my heart rate fell to 47bpm yesterday saturday 27th im not a fit person at all i struggle climbing stairs , hiatus hernia always chest pain taking deep breaths although they say lungs clear.

i have been to hospital so many times no heart attack detected. i have become very scared and very anxious! my doctors are shrugging it off and i am trying ti think positive... can someone a doctor talk toi me and be honest please.

thank you

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks for sharing tips... My BP is 160 over 115 now. A few months ago it was 140 over 90 which I didn't like but now it's too high!!!I'm 50 with my hormones going, kids are home, spouse is troubling and I'm recovering from a tendon tear in my foot.. Thank goodness no surgury but lots of rest, ice, spinach, collagen, turmeric, spirulina, etc... I guess all more reason to pile on the greens. I also have been using the beet powder (on 2nd canister) in my smoothies.I do crave salt and sugar certain times of the month which I cave into but still no reason for this high of a number.. I could stand to lose 15-20 lbs but nothing more than that. Guess I need to work harder at this...

• Posted

160/115 is too high to not be on medication - I'd get that checked out immediately.

• Posted

Kelly, 160/115 is too high, it needs prompt attention.

Two things, first, are you taking that in a nice, relaxed state? When you're active it can get that high, but that's a different matter.

Second, stop the turmeric for a few days and see if that helps. Look up "MAOI cheese effect". Turmeric taken with such things as cheese and salami, or even yogurt, can raise your BP to dangerous levels. This is not well appreciated. That is, turmeric/curcumin are type2 MAOI's. It can take two or three days to clear out of your system, and you should avoid the high tyramine foods (also beer) until it does - and limit them afterwards.

• Posted

Yes.. taking it different times of day--- yesterday went swimming as Dr said it's good for foot. Today, did some arm weights on the floor. Will keep working at it. Also going to try putting fresh batteries in it and watch some meditation thing on youtube before I take it again. I thought turmeric/curcumin is good for inflammation of the body which I was taking it at night because 1-- I thought it made me sleep and 2 for my tendon repair-- why not.. BUT yes I will stop taking it for a few days just to see if BP goes down a bit. I know my sister takes turmeric and her BP is sky high for whatever reason- she went to the ER last week as it was 180!!!! Will let her know about Turmeric. Thank-you!!

• Posted

I was also facing high blood pressure problems but now my blood pressure is much better than before and the only reason behind this improvement is healthy food. Healthy food and regular exercise can help you to resolve any kind of issues related to your health. To get more information regarding healthy foods, I regularly visit at Familycookbookproject website. To gain information from this website, first you have to create your account and then you have to do login for this with the help of this link http://loginsteps.guide/familycookbookproject-login/.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.