Blood sugar dropping? (Gastritis,Burping, Loose stools)

Posted , 8 users are following.

So I’ve posted here before and am dealing with some of the same things and some new things. My main concern now is ehat feels like my blood sugar dropping, but I think I should describe and update my other symptoms too. To summarize about 5-6 months ago I took a couple of rounds of antibiotics for what ended up being nothing. Ever since I’ve had loose stools several times a day that have finally started to get a lot better with trying different probiotics. I only go 1-2 times a day now, sometimes completely solid BM’s. I also started getting stomach gnawing that’s worse when its empty, burping, burning feeling. Endoscopy revieled gastritis, I did like 5 tests for h pylori, all negative. The pain has slowley started to get better with rantidine 2 times daily. Anyway now it seems like if I go too long without eating(4-6 hours), I started getting really weak, shaky, like im going to faint or something, its a really scary feeling!! The only thing that makes it go away is eating. Im not sure if its my blood sugar going low or what? Ive never checked my blood sugar during one of these attacks, but I have checked other times its usually 60-70 after maybe an hour or two of not eating. This has been happening about once a week and it’s terrifying me. Some have told me that its just my gastritis making me feel like that from the excess acid. Im not so sure, does anyone know why this is happening and what has caused my gastritis if I dont have h pylori, dont drink, dont like spicy food, not a coffee drinker???

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

And I forgot to mention the never ending pain on my upper left stomach... its not really a pain but very uncomfortable and annoying feeling .

Plus the gurgling and burping.

I am so miserable . I want the old me back.

• Posted

hello ive been having the same symptoms have you figured anything out?

• Posted

has anyone gotten better or figured out what is happening to them? Because this is all starting to happen to me and I am scared for my life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.