Blood tinged mucus after masturbating.

Posted , 15 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hokay, so ... I'm 23 and recently sexually active with my bf. My last period was August 24th and my next period should've happened somewhere between September 21st-28th. On the 28th after a quite intense masturbation session (5 times) I found a while later during a toilet break that there was a tint of blood in my mucus/discharge. It looked clear and otherwise normal for me apart from the tiny tinge of blood. I haven't had a period. October 6th my bf and I had sex and I didn't notice any bleeding then, but the 7th I masturbated and again found a tiny bit of blood. To be fair, I didn't orgasm during sex. That's probably the difference. We're getting a test on Saturday, but until then I just was wondering what might be other things to look into aside from possible pregnancy. Infections ...? Should I just avoid masturbating altogether until we find out what's up? What can help reduce the urges?

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

THIS IS crazy insane, a bit embarrassing but I wasn't masterbating with a dido but a vibrator for clients stimulation then when I orgasmed I smelled fresh blood (I have a strong sense of smell) so I touched my area and I was bleeding , it felt almost as if it was trapped. I had just finished my period that morning and was super happy but far away from my bf. There is a strong chance I can be pregnant because I passed out 2 days before in the store and this has never happened to me I always played sports and did extra curricular activities so dehydration couldn't of done this by itself.

• Posted

Did you ever find out if you were pregnant? I have had a very "light period" that stopped the first day led me to think about implantation bleeding but it came back very lightly the day after intercourse. Well yesterday was 3rd day and was not bleeding..today did some cliteral stimulation and was bleeding...I've taken hpts and all come out neg

• Posted

I've been having somethino like this. I've had a DNC a few years back. I was sexually active with a bf of mine and after we broke up got tested to make sure I was ok which I was. Now when I masterbate (once a day usually) when I get done with my dildo I have a brownish red discharge fluid. Then after a few mins I get cramping a little, but If I wipe from bathroom or check underwear later on there's no discolor on any clothing or paper. Wondering if you ever found out what was wrong!

• Posted

I've just had the same problem but my spit is also an orange tint and I'm curious to see what has happened. Not sure if I cut something down there and bit my lip too hard or if something major is going on.

• Posted

The entire discussion makes me feel that I am not alone in this world. I have been suffering with this issue since past 5years when I broke up with my bf and sexually inactive since then.

Now it's May,2017. I was sexually active from Jan, 2010 to June, 2012. This this period I was highly involved in these activities and had loss of ipill to avoid any issues.

Since I became inactive, I observed irregular periods, with brown discharges on my panty everyday. It's been 5 years and still the problem persists. Tested for PCOD, thyroid, STDs, etc all kind of related checkups and according to doctor m all fine.

These days I get severe cramp when m on regular periods and it bleeds real heavy with cramps. And apart from my regular bleeding cycle, I find brown discharges on my panty for the entire month. It's like the period never stops for me n goes on 365days since past 5years. I use pantyliner for the issue.

Recently I hv been thinking to again give a try at doctor's desk. Let's see what's wrong. Will update u guys about the reports.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.