BLOODY HEY FEVER! what else??

Posted , 9 users are following.

cry help, as if I haven;t had every other symtom that the peri/menopause has to offer I have now developed allergies.......

truly miserable, especially as my job is so full on caring for people. I really don't have time for this in my life, my eyes water and sting, nose running and headaches.

I can't wear my makeup so I have piggy swollen eyes eek I'm so fed up. It was only whilst reading an article about pollen and other allergens I noticed that it could be related to the change.

Is anyone out there suffering and ANY SUGGESTIONS are welcome confused

Mrs M about to ingest more antihystamine before my gruelling shift tommorrow 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

have you looked into a gluten sensitivity issue??  i have cut out gluten and sugar almost completely and only have sinus issues (for up to a week afterwards) when i eat a slice of pizza or cake (which is not very often anymore!).   
    • Posted

it seems like my eating habits caught up with me when all of these severe symptoms of menopause began back in february.  i've had an ulcer discovered since then and i HAD to cut out fried foods, breads, pasta, cereals, sugar, caffeine, spicy foods... i've noticed some positive changes occurring with the diet change.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.