body stops

Posted , 11 users are following.

I suffer with anxiety but wounded if anyone out there suffers with this .. bit hard to explain. . When I'm falling asleep not every night and when im breathing out I get a feeling only for a split second what only feels like my body stops. turn off nothing there and I mean it feels like my whole body has stopped working . This really freaks me out and send my anxiety through the roof pls help

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

its all anxiety. it does some weird things to our bodies. if u can relax your mind it would subside. i listen to relaxing sleep meditations every night. it calms me down and i forget about anxiety . i fall asleep before its over. try it! ON you tube.

• Posted

Did you ever find out what this was?

I have experienced it too. Is it called the blip syndrome?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.