Bone cancer?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Okay, so some of you may remember me posting about my left leg which is painful last year. I still have this pain a year on and im positive its bone cancer since it hasnt gone away!!

It goes from my hip, thigh, knee, calf and to my foot and hurts alot at night!!

My left leg also still feels weak, but not the extent where i cant do anything as i go to zumba twice a week.

Im pretty sure i have a lump on the side of my leg under my knee which i can feel when i run my hand down my leg!! The pain seems to be coming from there aswell! If i had bone cancer for a year would i not be able to walk? Im so terrified. The doctors arent listening to me at all, and just think its my thyroid issue causing it. But wouldnt that be in both legs!!

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So basically there is a chance this could be cancer and i could die from it?????? Im freaking out right now !!!
    • Posted

Honey dont freak out! It could be anything not necessarily cancer. Your more likely to have a cyst than you are to have cancer. Did you damage your knee in anyway? It could just be calcium build up which is nothing. I was just telling of my past experience. Go to a doctor and they can tell you what it is. Like chances of it actually being cancer is very low. So just relax and get it checked. You never know it could be a simple fix and you have freaked out for no reason.
    • Posted

I dont think it is a cyst..i do know that about 80% of hashimotos patients are vitamin d deficient . Ive never had that tested. And surely that would cause pain in both legs? I do get pains elsewhere such as my hands, sometimes arms.. This lump thing feel fatty more than anything, but it is a mixture of muscle and bone pain and joint pain in my foot. I remember it starting last year where both my leg amd arm felt weak at the same time and i kept getting terrible achy pains in my arm aswell as my leg!! But my leg pain has stayed!
  • Posted

So Emily after all did you dine out what was wrong with you?? I would like to know 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.