borderline copd

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi can someone tell me if you have been told after srirometery you are borderline copd..does this mean you have copd.

thanks.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

This is a reply/comment to everyone:  I've said this on here before so I apologise if I''m being repetitive:   I don['t see the point in focussing on labels like borderline, endstage or any of the other stages, because knowing this does nothing for your quality of life.

Surely what matters is how your condition is affecting your life and what you can do about it with medication, pulmonary rehab etc?

• Posted

You either have it or you don't. A diagnosis of COPD is clear and based on FEV1 firstly and the FEV1/FVC ratio secondly.

Thats it simples.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.