Botox fissurectomy agony- need real advice

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi i really need some help and advice, has anyone got any tips on going to the toilet for a BM after botox fissurectomy as i am in so much agony and discomfort now after my second bm since the procedure than i was after my first one. its making me feel so sick and i feel like i cant stand/walk after? ive been taking softeners and also some laxative but it doesnt even feel like its doing anything for me?

its only been 1.5 days since i had the procedure done but im really struggling already 😦

Thanks

0 likes, 82 replies

82 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi all ive had a fissure for a few months initialy i had some pain and a little blood but now i have a constant discharge of a clear smelly liqud is this normal with a fissure

• Posted

i have read that this can happen sometimes in terms of discharge and leakage etc. However i'm not sure as i didnt read anywhere about odour. Perhaps call your colorectal doctor(s) to make sure this is normal and nothing to worry about - but i havent yet had this unfortunately, sorry!

Take care

• Edited

Also just wanted to ask people how long they experienced bleeding? i'm on day 5 and still have bleeding after bm and just generally throughout the day afterwards. i know i can google it but what are people's own real experience with bleeding?

Thanks 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.