BPC, Sex and Getting Older

Posted , 13 users are following.

There is hardly a posting in this forum on remedies for BPH that do not address the side effects of these remedies on sexual function. But as I approach my 70th birthday I wonder if too much emphasis is placed on preserving this function. I personally prefer to "pee like a 20-year old again" rather than "perform sexually like a 20-year old again". I've had 50+ years of an active sex life but Nature designed us so that this would be a declining function after we get into our 30s.

Sure it is great to brag about our libidos into our 70s and 80s and even beyond but I would rather base my choice of BPH procedures on how well it will preserve my bladder and kidneys than my orgasm.

I personally relish letting the stress and anxiety surrounding sex fade into the past and enjoy my "golden years" being free from all the demands that being sexually active placed on my life. Don't get me wrong - I enjoy a good orgasm as much as the next guy, but at what cost in time effort and money as well as compromising effective solutions to other health issues.

I enjoy watching my grand kids discover their overwhelming sexual energy that Nature has instilled in them to fulfill their natural obligation to reproduce. And at the same time I am grateful to finally have a rest from that controlling influence on my life so I can focus clearly on other matters.

I would really like to hear from everyone on this topic. Obviously it is very personal and depends of course on our partner's needs and demands as well but it sure seems to be at the forefront of everyone's concerns about possible BPH solutions, whether 45 or 85.

Happy New Year all, wishing you all health and prosperity in 2019!

Howard

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

im with you 69 now and like to relax rather then proform those demanding tricks just like relax without pressure LETS GIVE OURSELF A BREAK from pressure!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.