BPH, Ejaculation and Prostate Massage Therapy

Posted , 11 users are following.

Wondering if anyone has had established benefit from Prostate Massage Therapy. My husband has BPH of moderate nature and his PSAs are normal. Married 38 years, after a period of inactivity due to very painful hip problems, I finally am back in the saddle again, ready to re-kindle a very active sex life like we're 20 again. However, husband can't hold an erection hard enough for penetration. He has not ejaculated in a year or so, he says. 😉I am a medical professional but not in the male urological area. I read much about Prostate Massage Therapy. It is not widely talked about. The aim is the express prostate fluid separate from ejaculation fluid - in order to relieve congestion of the prostate, clear out crystals that may be blocking canals, any build up of minerals and other matter. I am developing a method of Prostate Massage Therapy for my man, which will be mutually beneficial. According to Harvard research, this is scientifically proven to be beneficial. Has anyone followed prostate massage therapy protocols and had success in expressing the seminal fluid followed by successful ejaculation this way?

0 likes, 42 replies

42 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Why do you think that your husband needs prostate massage? Did you ask him what he desires ? Perhaps solution requires a bit more imagination to rekindle your live life. Also you never mentioned if he is on any BPH meds. It could have impact on ED.

• Posted

Husband has all the symptoms of BPH without infection present. He has reported a steady strong urine stream since the two sessions we had on Wednesday. His actual sexual desires have waned since I developed hip problems 3 years ago (misdiagnosed by 4 doctors). Tired of him getting up and down to the bathroom. Two nights so far, he hasn't been up once during night to urinate.

• Posted

Dehydrated by our heat wave perhaps ? In a past heat wave when on holiday I became dehydrated and passed blood when urinating as a blood vessel in the prostate burst.

A cystoscopy showed the prostate as a mass of blood vessels. It had happened a few times earlier over the years.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.