Brain Fog Moments

Posted , 11 users are following.

Brain very foggy this morning.

So foggy, I drove up to the cash machine and waited a good 15 seconds for it to take my order.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­šŸ˜²

Any other good stories out there??

Hugs to all,

Sara

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

That's funny!!! And I do all kinds of 'stupid s**t' like that. Was at the store the other day waiting at the deli line--- just waiting BUT when my number was called she asked if I was OK cuz I was so spacey and out of it.... : ( Unfortunately I always look 'out of it'.... Maybe I do need botox so Iook awake or happy..

• Posted

OK here's another that son just reminded me... I was driving him to a place and he said turn right AND I turn left!! We laughed BUT then I did it again!!! I'm not doing this stuff on purpose.. I've been married almost 20 years and 2 kids and my family is just exhausting and I have stuff on my mind...So yes I feel like a 'big DUH' many times.

• Posted

Lol, can relate!!

Driving my daughter and her friend to gymnastics one day, passed it right up, even though I had been there 100 times.

Went around the block and did it again!!

Went to bed early that night, lol.

• Posted

love it!!!! šŸ˜ƒ))

this morning i found a bottle e of lipton green tea underneath the counter where my cleaning supplies goes... šŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

i know, right!?! ugh! lol

thank you for starting this thread its very fun!!! šŸ˜ƒ ā¤

• Posted

Oh yes, the brain fog. I've walked to the garbage with my food in one hand, and garbage in the other, and almost threw out my food. A week ago, I shopped at T J Max and when my husband asked where I shopped, I couldn't remember what store it was. I don't know if it's menopause or dementia creeping in, but either way, it's awful.

• Posted

Hi Connie,

Welcome to the club!! I had some trash and my car keys in my hand at the gas station. Threw away the keys instead of the trash. In public. In broad daylight.

šŸ˜²

Thank God it wasn't like a trash compactor... fished em out and went on my merry way!

• Posted

Last week I was looking allover for my phone. I even used find iphone to track its wherabouts..it showed it was in the house, but i couldnt hear it. After tearing up the house looking for it with no luck, I hear my husband say "Found your phone, it's in the freezer" . My family has been teasing me about it for days haha

• Posted

priceless!!! šŸ˜ƒ

im going to read this to my family and say.... "see, its not just me!!" šŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

Hi Jo, that's a good one!!! I have checked the freezer for my phone, but haven't found it there...yet!

• Posted

i was looking and looking and looking for my sunglasses the other day.... i had JUST had them and could not find them.... i then realized i had two pair on top of my head

šŸ˜ƒ))

• Posted

Hi Sara

Oh I am so with you sister. It is awful embarrassing - my words just get so jumbled up at times I think it is something more serious or the on set of demensia. In work folk can ask me questions and I cant remember what to say and I tell ya and I am so self conscious.

You aint alone and when the hormones change, everything changes and that includes the memory. But I am hopeful this will not be forever!

CK

• Posted

Oh stories.... can't remember where i parked my car.... remembering names of folk I have just been introduced to .... very embarrassing. Don't know what I have gone into a room or up the stairs for...Any more I simply can't remember!!!! LOL. CK

• Posted

Og and my typing speed and acurracy is now crap also. and this as a rally good skill of mine!! No good eh? CK

• Posted

OMG me too!! I swear it wasn't that long ago that I was the one people came to for help at work! Now I feel like a newbie again!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.