Brain Fog Moments

Posted , 11 users are following.

Brain very foggy this morning.

So foggy, I drove up to the cash machine and waited a good 15 seconds for it to take my order.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­šŸ˜²

Any other good stories out there??

Hugs to all,

Sara

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

morning ! another brain fog moment of mine... i made me a glass of crystal light.. pretty pink straw in it and everything ... went to looking for it and couldnt find it anywhere!! i looked in every room.. asked my husband if he had seen it anywhere...

well, i opened up the kitchen cabinet and there it was... right next to all my cans of beans !!! lol... omg.... šŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

Lol, it's like the adult version of hide and seek!!!

• Posted

I had braces as an adult which required many trips to the dentist. I got in the car to drive there. Ended up at the grocery store.

Once at the grocery store, I panicked because the dog wasn't in the car. Because sitting in the not-dentist's parking lot I thought I had been driving to the dog park.

In short, my brain fog is so bad that I should not be on the road the first 2 days of my period.

• Posted

Every day is an adventure at this stage!!! That's for certain šŸ˜›

• Posted

I keep the brain fog here lately and I hate the way it has my head feeling. The other day I was looking for my phone and it was in my hand. šŸ˜ƒ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.